[Archive] Artisan's VII - Voting Thread

Bassman:

Excellent works here! Wicked and crazy as Chaos Dwarfs should be :slight_smile:

Not easy but I made my choice.

As soon as results will be released it would be nice to discuss with artists about their works :slight_smile:

Baggronor:

This poll is much more interesting than the UK elections :slight_smile:

Also, the links to the pics don’t seem to work for me when I look at the Artisan’s article on the homepage for some reason. I just get a ? and a ‘Not Found’ message.

Ronshank:

I voted ages ago but it’s interesting to see things changing so much.

(as for the UK elections, from an outsider with preferential voting and complusory voting I think it’s funny you don’t have the perferential system when you have 3 parties truly in the running. I’d be really ticked if the majority of our country didn’t vote for someone and they got in because in a few places they got more votes. Politics is funny, I love the stupid things they all do and they do more during campaigns, look at the whole whoops I left my mic on thing, in my country our opposition leader likes wearing speedos (ewww) or my favorite of the moment Ukrainian parliment ending up in an all out brawl complete with eggs and smoke bombs. Politics must do something to your brain)

Alfract:

Great entrys all round, can’t wait for the final results…

Grimstonefire:

A quick reminder that there are only 4 days left to get your vote in.

Patrikson:

Woah…I never knew that you guys had art contests here? XD.

Hmmm…tough choice because i liked n2,3,4 and 5 lol XD.

But i will have to say…number five!..it is very colorful and a splendid piece of art!.

Willmark:

I more day to vote everyone.

Time of Madness:

Just in time to get my vote in!

Great work as it made for a tough choice!

Time of Madness

Obsidian:

Damn, some masterpieces allright! I instantly recognized Baggronor’s one and love it, but 3 just blew me away! Awesome rendition and reminds me alot of Adrian Smith’s work!