[Archive] As requested by Kera - Captain Crayon's Shelves!

Captain Crayon:

Hey dudes and Dudettes, as requested by our resident Pirate Queen in my New Table post, i’ve got some photos of my shelves of toy soldiers.

They’re only about half full because one of the doors is leaning against the cabinet and i can’t shift it (about 80kg of glass :stuck_out_tongue: )

So i took a few happy snaps of what’s in the cabinet at the moment.

The top shelf is mostly Orcs (except for the dozen ratling snipers on the far left)

Next shelf down is again mostly orcs except for the 2 Squads of Adeptus Arbites on the far left

3rd shelf down is (starting on the left) My daemon hunters inquisitor and his retinue, a Rhino and a Grey Knights Dreadnought. Then there’s Hugo Le Petite, Gui le Gros and Bertrand le Brigand, then about half of my Goliath Imperial Guard

4th Shelf down is a squad of Storm troopers, then a squad of grey knights, then the rest of the goliaths…

Bottom shelf is Grey Knights Terminators, then Catachan Jungle fighters.

Inquisitor & Retinue

Adeptus Arbites

Big Giant and Little Giant…

Some Goliaths…

Squigs!

Things still hiding on my paint/kitchen table…

Things still in stock :stuck_out_tongue: Including bighats! yay!

So there you go Kera… Captain Crayon’s Shelves :slight_smile:

GRNDL:

Arrrrr, there be squigs in them thar shelves… Arrr!

How wide are those shelves? It feels like I can see forever… they just keep going…!

Bassman:

Do you still have the good old big hats in their original boxes? If they are still sealed sell them on ebay! They worth like gold. :o

With all tyhe money you make you can buy an entire used army of big hats, clean it from pain ting and repaint it! :slight_smile:

Nice collection of minis! :hat off

Captain Crayon:

Arrrrr, there be squigs in them thar shelves.. Arrr!

How wide are those shelves? It feels like I can see forever... they just keep going..!

GRNDL
The shelves would be 11-12 feet long i think, and maybe 6 foot or so high... There's 7 shelves. They came from my dad's old place and he used to keep his garden railway trains in them
Do you still have the good old big hats in their original boxes? If they are still sealed sell them on ebay! They worth like gold. :o
With all tyhe money you make you can buy an entire used army of big hats, clean it from pain ting and repaint it! :)

Bassman
Thanks :) And yeah i think i have 3 boxes of big hat warriors sealed still, and a few sealed blister packs too in another box.

Would they really be worth that much to be worth all the mucking about? I got them off ebay ages ago and i can't remember how much i paid for them...

Captain Crayon:

Arrrrr, there be squigs in them thar shelves.. Arrr!

How wide are those shelves? It feels like I can see forever... they just keep going..!

GRNDL
The shelves would be 11-12 feet long i think, and maybe 6 foot or so high... There's 7 shelves. They came from my dad's old place and he used to keep his garden railway trains in them
With all tyhe money you make you can buy an entire used army of big hats, clean it from pain ting and repaint it! :)

Bassman
Thanks :) And yeah i think i have 3 boxes of big hat warriors sealed still, and a few sealed blister packs too in another box.

Would they really be worth that much to be worth all the mucking about? I got them off ebay ages ago and i can't remember how much i paid for them...

Kera foehunter:

great job !! * Kera gives Captain Crayon a hug *2 giants wow and 5 trolls

i don’t think that skate board style model of the 92 cougar fit the older leadsleds of the before 1950 model cars you have

Sojourn:

nice Capt! the giant and goliaths had great skintones, well painted!

those are like Xander/Vex’s shelves… FULL of minis… do you dust often? lol

:slight_smile: I still like squigs. they’re kinda cute!

snowblizz:

Heeeey…

That stuff is mostly unpainted!:frowning:

:hashut is not pleased.

Now get cracking!

Good shelves, I’d like to have more shelf space.

Maybe I need to get my own place…

Time of Madness:

Love seeing the chaos dwarfs and lammasu in sealed packages still! Looks like you need to liquidate some inventory (too much stuff no time to paint syndrome).

Time of Madness

centauro enano:

:o you still have old big hats in their original boxes :o:o

Bassman:

Bassman

Captain Crayon
Well. I exagerate a little bit but I'm quite sure you can get a very good price for mint boxes. If you do not mind stripping plastic miniatures you can double you Cds.... but check ebay before doing this! :)

Captain Crayon:

Thanks for the comments :slight_smile:

I know i have way too much inventory, but there will be no liquidation :stuck_out_tongue:

Most of it is all the stuff i wanted a s a young fella but couldn’t afford, hence the collection of every necromunda model :slight_smile:

will most of it ever get painted? possibly not, but snowblizz will be happy to know im always painting something, im just slow :stuck_out_tongue:

Currently im painting trees!

Kera foehunter:

hey Captain Crayon you should lobby member to donate a figure so that you can fill the selfs

Swissdictator:

All those Chaos Dwarfs still in shrink wrap?!?!

I hate you. When I say I hate you, I really mean I’m very jealous of you and I am now plotting how to sneak in to your place. :stuck_out_tongue: :cheers

Bassman:

All those Chaos Dwarfs still in shrink wrap?!?!

I hate you. When I say I hate you, I really mean I'm very jealous of you and I am now plotting how to sneak in to your place. :P :cheers

swissdictator
Do you see? I told ya they are precious... ahhahahah :)