[Archive] Ash Storm **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I thought I’d seen a ruling on this recently but since I cannot find it, I’ll ask for some Internet wisdom.

My opponent cast Ash Storm on my Sorcerer during his magic phase. During my turn, my Sorcerer walks out of his unit, took a dangerous terrain test, and was about to start casting when my opponent claimed my Sorcerer was still under the effects of the spell.

A] Would Ash Storm effect the Sorcerer and his old unit?

B] Would Ash Storm effect the unit and the Sorcerer leaves the effects behind when he leaves the unit?

C] Does the player whos turn it is decide?

D] Does the Wizard who cast the spell decide?

Grimbold Blackhammer

KramDratta:

B. The spell is cast on the unit. If the Sorceror leaves the unit, the hex no longer affects him.

Steve D:

Do you have a reference for this as I know it used to be the case the caster could decide if the hex was with the unit or the character.

KramDratta:

Do you have a reference for this as I know it used to be the case the caster could decide if the hex was with the unit or the character.

Steve D
BRB Page 97, under the 'Spells' section in the lower right.

Steve D:

Thanks!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

KramDratta:

You’re welcome mate.

I tell it to my opponents & then when they move out their caster I aim the Hell Cannon at him/her :slight_smile:

Grimbold Blackhammer:

That’s the reference I was looking for, thank you!

Funny enough that’s what happened to me last night.  I walked out of the unit and suddenly everyone started shooting at my Sorcerer Lord. For a Slaan that can’t leave his unit, this spell really irritates him =)

Grimbold Blackhammer