[Archive] "ass cannon" on ebay!

warh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warhammer-Fantasy-Chaos-Dwarf-Ass-Cannon-OOP-Unpainted_W0QQitemZ150344173818QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item23013608fa&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A2|294%3A50

Alan the evil:

the favourite war machines of hoTgoblins… :o

Bassman:

Wow, nice metal base for cannon. Some people here would get crazy for this mini! :slight_smile: I’m curious to see the final price.

Pyro Stick:

Very very nice. It has the cannon balls as well. I will definately put in a bid, even though i know i will get outbid. Just wait a few days and it will be over £100. Im guessing this will go for around £200

Kera foehunter:

wow if 7.00 inside the states i hate to see what you guys will pay !!!

Don’t worry im not bidding

i have no use for a ass canon

Lord_Nagash:

I am watching as well. I want one because it has “ass” in the name :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

monkeigh:

I was lucky enough to purchase one for $250 this morning, I’ll definitely be bidding on this one as well.

Willmark:

I was lucky enough to purchase one for $250 this morning, I'll definitely be bidding on this one as well.

monkeigh
And yet you are going for a second one? o_O

Bassman:

I was lucky enough to purchase one for $250 this morning, I'll definitely be bidding on this one as well.

monkeigh
And yet you are going for a second one? o_O

Willmark
Are you billionaire? :)
Why do not spend your money to actually buy GW and give us a new Chaos DWarf army? :) :cheers You'd get hugs and cheers from all of us! :cheers

Kera foehunter:

my my 250 for a figure wow that a little steep for me

Lord_Nagash:

My first car didn’t cost $250

monkeigh:

Why do not spend your money to actually buy GW and give us a new Chaos DWarf army? :) :cheers You'd get hugs and cheers from all of us! :cheers

Bassman
Close, I'm a millionaire. I like chaos dwarfs because they are so underground and rare, the same reason I like my dark eldar army. If CD were ever redone I would stop playing them.

Canix:

Very nice! its missing a Dourgrim model but he would be easy to obtain,i have a spare already .Dont think i will be able to afford this though will be interesting to watch :hat

Willmark:

Bassman
Close, I'm a millionaire. I like chaos dwarfs because they are so underground and rare, the same reason I like my dark eldar army. If CD were ever redone I would stop playing them.

monkeigh
Well I wish you luck but I have never understood the mentality of "if the become popular again I'll never play them again". To each his own again.

monkeigh:

I collect vintage cars, old train sets, lots of things. It’s not so much about something “becoming popular again,” it’s that I enjoy things that have a sense of nostalgia attached to them. If CD were redone they would lose something that currently makes them special. Also I dislike the power creep that all the armies go through, it’s fun using an army list that was made 9 years ago and winning.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Well its been taken off, last time i checked it was over $110

Pyro Stick:

Well its been taken off, last time i checked it was over $110

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
Im guessing Someone made the seller an offer he couldnt refuse.

Ancre:

(Like a gun on his head ? :stuck_out_tongue: )

Lord_Nagash:

According to eBay the little message on the top said there was an error in the listing.

That could be code for someone offered him 300 bucks and he took it. Maybe it will be back with the missing model.

Pyro Stick:

According to eBay the little message on the top said there was an error in the listing.  

That could be code for someone offered him 300 bucks and he took it.  Maybe it will be back with the missing model.

Lord_Nagash
If there was an error in the listing then it would have been easy for the seller to edit the description. If he going to add the missing model he could have just updated the description and adde a pic of the missing model. The only reason he closed the auction is because he got a great offer. Im pretty sure of that. It happens all the time with the Juggernaut.