[Archive] Astragoth(5)

TheVoice:

When rooting around in my bitz box (always a sad time) I discovered I possessed the old Astragoth model, sadly lacking its arms. Any ideas for suitable replacements?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, what sort of things do you want him to have? If you want him to have the staff and hammer combination, I would suggest using a normal dwarf’s arms and then find a suitable hammer (should be one in the box) and then create the staff or steal the short one from the HE mage box. If you’d like, I’ll root around and see if i can provide some of those parts?

TheVoice:

I’d be very grateful, as I have collected neither of those armies and I could not bring myself to vandalise those dwarfs I have (they’re all classic metals).

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I have an unopened box of dwarfs in my room, was planning to convert them to CD warriors, so I should have some spare arms and the like. Any preferences as to what sort of stuff? Would you like a double-handed staff or hammer? A hammer and a staff? The HE staff (if I can) or use the standard bearer pole?

TheVoice:

If you think the HE staff is suitable go for it, as it’s probably more ornate as befits so powerful a sorceror. Are there any models weilding a staff two-handed?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, a standard bearer pole can be converted into a staff was all I was thinking, ya see…

TheVoice:

I think HE staff plus hammer would be easier to fit into regiments and gives him a nice themic weapon (hammers are holy, don’cha know).

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I shall have a quick look when I get the chance :smiley:

TheVoice:

Thankee kindly.

Vexxus:

HB do you kiss on the first date?

Let us know TheVoice!

(joking, just wanted to break up the private party)

TheVoice:

…thanks?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Vexxus, come round and find out :wink: TheVoice, can you PM me your address, please? Thanks… I can;t find the HE staff right now though… Will have another look after a week in York.

Kera foehunter:

Behave !!!

caos dwrf:

yay u gota love the holy crushing force of a hammer as it crushes stuff that was ment to be crushed by the crushing action of your holy…well… crusher… i have a problem with crushing things…leave me alone

Hashut’s Blessing:

Kera, me? Behave? I’m just eating cake :wink: caso dwrf, you’re right there. I shall sort out your weapons in the morning.

Deebo:

This might be useless to you but I just thought a Burlok Damminson arm would be pretty cool if you had a spare.