[Archive] Astragoth and the Age of Sigmar (Corrupted Fyreslayers 26012016)

BABIS:

the Iron Deamon looks great in red!

BeeZharr:

I’ve had a flurry of activity, mainly rebasing my stuff on rounds to use in Age of Sigmar. I have to say, the freedom and aesthetics of bigger round bases is refreshing but then I have always mainly been a 40k player…

I don’t have time to attached pics to this post at the moment - maybe at the weekend - but you can see the developments on my website here.

I’ve also corrupted some Fyreslayers… here.

I might make a small force of these, then again, I might get distracted by an Ordinatus…

BeeZharr:

Ok, I’m finally remembering how to post images to here. Mainly stuff I have shown before but rebased for Age of Sigmar.

First off, the corrupted Fyreslayers

BeeZhaar the Obnoxious

Iron Daemon

K’daii Destroyer

Troops

Astragoth himself is undergoing some minor weapon upgrades at the moment, hopefully he’ll be ready soon.

Fuggit Khan:

BeeZharr
The addition of the coiled beards and big teeth are a nice touch...you added that with green stuff, right?

BeeZharr:

BeeZharr
The addition of the coiled beards and big teeth are a nice touch...you added that with green stuff, right?

Fuggit Khan
Thanks. Yes, most of my Chaos Dwarfs have green stuff beards, teeth, lower lips and noses. Beards are based on Tjub's tutorial (I think) that is in the forum somewhere.

Admiral:

Neat rebasing, and good Chaos Fyreslayers. The coiled beards and the crested helmet led the thoughts to this Assyrian crested helmet. Besides, any special plans for the real estate won in the End Times contest? :wink:

Abecedar:

Nicely done. I’m still not sure what type of weapon the fartslayers are holding

tjub:

Coolers!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Malorndk:

Cool as always

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

BeeZharr:

Neat rebasing, and good Chaos Fyreslayers. The coiled beards and the crested helmet led the thoughts to this Assyrian crested helmet. Besides, any special plans for the real estate won in the End Times contest? ;)

Admiral
The awesome Dwarf House has been used as a bunker for 30k games. I'm hoping to get it painted and some anti aircraft guns added soon - will post on the forum when I do. I might even get a couple more.

BeeZharr:

Nicely done.   I'm still not sure what type of weapon the fartslayers are holding

Abecedar
Magical lava spitters.

Xander:

Cool stuff! :smiley: Keep up the good work.