[Archive] At last pictures! Darkashes army... Updated 10/09/07

The Flying Beaver:

That’s an awesome sorceror, I love the use of a Brettonian head on his wand.

hal:

That's an awesome sorceror, I love the use of a Brettonian head on his wand.
I second that :)

The teeth on the death rocket are great too.

Xander:

Beards are looking really good, well done. :wink:

Lord Darkash:

Well as im back after a long abscence it is time to resurrect this thread, though there is nothing new to report (aside from damage) maybe there are those who have yet to see what i have done already. It has been not far from a year since i was last here i think!

Xander:

Welcome back dude! :slight_smile:

furrie:

Well as im back after a long abscence it is time to resurrect this thread, though there is nothing new to report (aside from damage) maybe there are those who have yet to see what i have done already. It has been not far from a year since i was last here i think!

Lord Darkash
I just saw your army for the first time and it looks cool

al-hashut:

love the braiding on the last lot’s beards, welcome back

Willmark:

Great to have you back. I vaguely rember seeing these last year in October when I was just a wee lad on the site! :wink:

I especially like the cd hero with the axes. Worth some slaves methinks.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Welcome back. Good to have you here! Now, you going to make an update or not? I hope there wasn’t too much stuff damaged…

Lord Darkash:

The lord with the 2 axes took a dive off my desk but not too bad, the odd warrior lost an arm as well. Going to redo the lords sculpt i think as i was never totally happy with it.

Got a 5mth old child now so getting time to do anything is a real struggle!

Merchant:

My wife has at long last deigned us worthy of a new digital camera! so at last i can show you guys my conversions so far!

First us my sorcerer conversion, nearly finished, just a bit of painting to be done...

Lord Darkash
I have a single question:
- How do you remove the metal beard from the figure?

But I also wanna say that I like your sorcerer, he is just one hell of a bad*ss (I quess) metal sorcerer :)
- But what kind of colours are you thinking of add to him?

You musicant is a interesting concept :) I like the GS work - It really make it look more chaotic :o
:hat managed to forget about my death rocket!
Thank go to xander for the inspiration behind this model, i would never have thought of using stormboy rokkitz without your (i think it was you) BFSP death rocket conversion!

Lord Darkash
I like you long rocket idea :) Many of us are inspired by Mr. Xanders conversion - and when I start my conversion of the Death Rocket, I laso might use the Stormboyz rokkitz

Lord Darkash:

My wife has at long last deigned us worthy of a new digital camera! so at last i can show you guys my conversions so far!

First us my sorcerer conversion, nearly finished, just a bit of painting to be done...

Lord Darkash
I have a single question:
- How do you remove the metal beard from the figure?

Merchant
Careful work with the Clippers and a good deal of patience. Once its mostly gone the Greenstuff covers up most of the errors.

Which of the sorcerers were you refering to? the mostly painted one is basically complete now as for the loony looking one with the brettonians head on a stick, i think the hair and beard will be blueish to match the rest of my army (or what the rest of my army will get anyway), maybe make him really pale with gold teeth, not sure really. Suggestions are most welcome.

I want to try to copy Snots bolt throwers (Harpoons?) next models wise and a couple more troops. maybe pick up BFSP for the gobbos to Hobbos conversions and more dwarves as well.

Kera foehunter:

great figures!!You did a hella cool job on the beards

did you put pance or a loin cloth on the conveted slayer Garagrim ??? ha ha

if not that would be so cool

Lord Darkash:

great figures!!You did a hella cool job on the beards
did you put pance or a loin cloth on the conveted slayer Garagrim ??? ha ha
if not that would be so cool

Kera foehunter
put like a sumo wrestlers thing on him. couldn't bring myself to paint a naked dwarf! :o

Fridericus_Rex:

Great greenstuf work :slight_smile: The beards look very realistic. My favorite is the musician with the hunting horn/bugle.