[Archive] Aussie golden demons new 1989-1999 model category

Ronshank:

I probably should put this in the hobby section but I thought more people would see it here.

I looked it up and no one had metioned it yet but in the Australian Golden Demons this year there is a new local category:

The Lost Demon for 1989-1999 models

Which to me means to me Aussie CD loving Golden Demon worthy artists send in your big hats!

The real page=> http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=4500001&aId=15100003

If anyone is up to it it’s an awesome opportunity to get some CD’s seen by large numbers of people

dncswlf:

That’s kind of awesome! still doesn’t allow any pre-bighats though… starts at 89… cool that a squat in exo armor started it out… loved the squats!

Ronshank:

If your not a fan of the big hats there’s always the option of doing an awesome job on a hell cannon. Maybe a few more bites might have been had in a different hemisphere…(just pondering)

AGPO:

I really like that idea! I think it’d be really interesting to see what the UK Golden Daemon guys could do with a single classic sculpt - no converting, just a paint job.