[Archive] Azhag the Slaughterer

Ghrask Dragh:

I love that trollik, a unit of those would be so fun to paint :smiley:

Excellent work, not enough good things to say, your setting a very high standard here :hat off

Canix:

Excellent work like the harlequin and trygon most ,look forward to seeing more of those CD :hat off

Kera foehunter:

wow !! now that is a cool orc!!! nice green stuff work !!!

maxxev:

dwarf looks excellent, very cast worthy, if you’r not planning on getting these cast, I think you should think about it, Troll forged games would probably be a good buch of people to do this for you, but if worse comes to worse, i’ll volenteer to get a limited run cast.

The  only issue I think you’d have with the dwarf are the horns.

Oh and err, yes this is my first post here, but i’ve been a … regular sort of at least… at the other chaos dwarf forum, incase you think I just popped out of the blue to pinch your sculpt lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: hot damn i’d do the Wyvern too!!!

Zanko:

Brilliant Chaos Dwarf! Very cool Ork Boss!

Nothing more to say! Amazing! :hat off

:hashut

clam:

First of all, welcome to the forum :hat off

So Rozmax, any other great stuff to show? :cheers

Obsidian
I dont think its great, but here some of my old minis

http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/rozmax

Rozmax
Hmmm! I must say that I disagree - and this one of your really deserves a place in these forums:

You are a very talented man, Rozmax. Love this Azhad and your Warhamme online Black Orc. And your mini Trollik is awesome - who wouldn’t like to have this little slave in their ranks (I would for sure) - and the CD Lord - WOW!  - love everything about it.

Any plans for casting these/some of these? Please say ‘Yes’ :slight_smile:

Kyte:

If another manifacturer are not going to cast them, I’m pretty sure, we could do them at Troll Forged Miniatures (www.trollsforge.com)

Thanks

- Kyte

speedygogo:

Amazing work! Thanks for showing us.

Zanko:

@ clam: Oh yes, I agree!!!

@ Kyte - @ Rozmax: Please cast them!!!

I will be your customer!!! :hat off

:hashut

Swaelg:

I like the Chaos Dwarf most of your sculpts, but they all are on par with the professional miniatures. Keep the good works and shows us more, please!

Pyro Stick:

That guy is awesome. One of the coolest chaos dwarf with mask attempts ive seen.

Swissdictator:

Oh wow, I missed that one Pyro. You’re right that is amazing. You can’t even till that it is sculpted or converted. It looks natural.

Nice!

maxxev:

If another manifacturer are not going to cast them, I'm pretty sure, we could do them at Troll Forged Miniatures (www.trollsforge.com)

Kyte
Troll Forged Miniatures, yes thats what I suggested..... ;) (OK I said Troll Forged games, but close enough lol)

Hazkar:

it would definately be cool,if these guys would be avaidable

clam:

That guy is awesome. One of the coolest chaos dwarf with mask attempts ive seen.

Pyro Stick
Missed that one, but you are so right, Pyro.

Very Hellcannon crew-ish in a good way ;)

Kera foehunter:

wow that is sooo cool great job on the cd

Rozmax:

The CD hero it almost finish)

I realy wont tocast my minis, but i can’t do it in my country. If Kyte can hellp me  whis that deal, its be a great!

Lord Archaon:

CD Lord looks superb! Looking forward for more of your work.

WhyNotCrashDifferently?:

I daresay if he had a hat he’d be perfect.

Hazkar:

there is only one thing to say:AWESOME!!!