[Archive] bad habits?

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

what bad habits do you have?

they could be small anoying things or just things people can’t stand

Hashut’s Blessing:

Correcting people and being pedantic at times.

zorn sabretooth:

i have none i’m perfect…

two_heads_talking:

I lose my temper and have a tendency to be too sarcastic for my own good. I tend to talk down to people if they don’t know as much as I do.

Hashut’s Blessing:

zorn, purely because of my last post: Perfect bar your correct use of capitals :wink:

two_heads_talking:

zorn, purely because of my last post: Perfect bar your correct use of capitals ;)

Hashut's Blessing
don't forget his irregular usage of contractions.

Filipicusius:

Bad habits… Hmm…

I have a tendency to start tons of projects and then not finish one.

Thommy H:

Sometimes it’s hard for me to stop being awesome. It can be pretty annoying for others.

Vasquez:

I tend to correct people a lot… Kinda like a teacher, and even with the glasses all the way down the nose…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Vasquez, I do that too :stuck_out_tongue: THT, by contractions, do you mean ellipses?

two_heads_talking:

Vasquez, I do that too :P THT, by contractions, do you mean ellipses?

Hashut's Blessing
no his I have and then he typed I'm.. if you were regular you'd either type I've and I'm or I have and I am.. so by using both in one sentence it was an irregular use of contractions..

bobkian:

I go on and on about warhammer sometimes (it gets pretty annoying).

Thommy H:

Vasquez, I do that too :P THT, by contractions, do you mean ellipses?

Hashut's Blessing
no his I have and then he typed I'm..  if you were regular you'd either type I've and I'm  or I have  and I am..  so by using both in one sentence it was an irregular use of contractions..

two_heads_talking
"I've none; I'm perfect"? Not many people use "I've" like that these days, so I don't think his contractions are that irregular.

WarplockMonkey:

Haha…this is always something i do and i cant help it…:stuck_out_tongue:

Everytime somebody gives me an oppinion or an idea that i think is rubbish (to put it crudely), i go ‘hmmm’ from high to low…all my friends have figured it out by now :stuck_out_tongue:

- Warplock

Willmark:

I’ve been know to use force choke on those that displease me or fail me…

two_heads_talking:

"I've none; I'm perfect"? Not many people use "I've" like that these days, so I don't think his contractions are that irregular.

Thommy H
I can only correct how I was taught, so we will just have to agree to disagree then.

zorn sabretooth:

HB ADD THIS TO YOUR SIG!!!

THT ADD THIS TO YOUR SIG

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Bad habits... Hmm....

I have a tendency to start tons of projects and then not finish one.

Filipicusius
yes me to,but i tend not to start them

i also like to annoy people to the brink of madness

and i'm somtimes a bit too happy for example, somone cut there leg open and i said in an irish accent
'well at least it didn't hit his head :rolleyes:

zorn sabretooth:

"cough"Godbob talks bull…

HAH I CANNOT BE CENSORED NOW!!! MHAHAHA MWHAHAH

Sojourn:

Sometimes it's hard for me to stop being awesome. It can be pretty annoying for others.

Thommy H
I didn't know you were trying to be like me Thommy! geez, had I known, I'd have more actively trained you! :P

Ask Xander what my bad habits are, however I will instruct him to not say anything. ;)