[Archive] Baneblade in a Chaos Force?

Vasquez:

I have been thinking about this for a long time now, and havn’t been able to find any information on it (just pictures on GW’s own site).

So I hope you might be able to help me with this question.

If I were to have a Baneblade Super Heavy tank in my Chaos Force, how will I do that - points cost, profile, effect in-game and so on.

Hope some one can help me, cheers all :hat off :cheers :slight_smile:

Thorne:

The only two that Chaos get are the tide of spawn, where a 10 man CSM unit mutates into spawn during a single turn, and daemonic incursion, where you get a greater daemon, 40+ lesser daemons, and a portal to hell. Also there is the Plaguereaper, a Nurglesque Baneblade, and the Brass Scorpion, a super defiler with leaping

From what I’m reading, Chaos can take any Imperial Datasheets as their own, just with the appropriate name and theme, etc. So you could easily have Chaos Baneblades, Masters of the Chapter (although they’d be more like Lords of Chaos; think Abaddon, Zaraphiston, and other assorted pals together for beers), and others.

Sadly the only place i know that features the baneblade rules is the apocalypse rule book and as of the moment it’s not very close to hand

Hashut’s Blessing:

As said, you simply use the rules presented in the appropriate Imperial Armour volume.

Merchant:

The bastard used my profile, so now I’m using his :stuck_out_tongue: Next time I’ll log out…

But he says thanks for the answers :slight_smile:

Thommy H:

As said, you simply use the rules presented in the appropriate Imperial Armour volume.

Hashut's Blessing
No, you use the rules in Apocalypse ;P

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, you COULD use the Imperial Volume ones, lol :smiley: But, yeah, use the Apocalypse ones for safety’s sake :smiley: