[Archive] Base sizes

spyglius:

sorry, if there is thread like that, but I just want to know all the baze sizes. I know all infantry, but what about Great Taurus and Lammasu? Whirlwind? Iron Golem?

[[Base Size and Unit Strength Reference Sheet]], from Xander :wink:

furrie:

Great Taurus and Lammasu are both on a 50*50 mm, don’t know about the other two. You can also find a chart with the base sizes on the wiki

Canix:

There are no real rules for base sizes for tenderisers, whirlwinds or golems but IMO chariot size for the 3rd ed warmachines and whatever is needed for the golem.I imagine them to be larger than base size like the stank:hat

Hashut’s Blessing:

Since the whirlwind, tenderiser and iron golem don’t have rules, technically speaking, none. However, if you have proxied rules or created your own, I would say chariot, chariot and 40mm (if it’s akin to a troll or ogre) or 50mm (if it’s a stand-alone monster), respectively.

spyglius:

I’ve found the armybook in the internet, which is kinda normal. Some of my friend say that’s from the 4th edition, but I don’t think so

cornixt:

What is the title?  Many people on here could tell you exactly when it was made.

For some sources of info, check out [[Chaos Dwarf Resources]], [[Chaos Dwarf References]], and [[Early Chaos Dwarfs]]. The wiki has probably got most of your answers.

spyglius:

Thie title is just Chaos Dwarf armybook. Authors are A.R. Travis and Bob Schroeder. The whole book has just several piscures, and it’s like simple black text on white paper.

cornixt:

That was a fan-written book for 6th edition (maybe around 2002-2003). A.Travis was also known as Hashut’s Chosen. She had lots of publishing software accessable to her so it looks pretty professional. A shame she isn’t involved so much now (or maybe she is hiding under a different name…)

wallacer:

The Whirlwind and Tenderiser fit best on a chariot base and are probably most appropriately used as chariots.

Kera foehunter:

Use a full stand you can add all sorts of landscape to it.

Lord Zarkov:

That was a fan-written book for 6th edition (maybe around 2002-2003). A.Travis was also known as Hashut's Chosen. She had lots of publishing software accessable to her so it looks pretty professional. A shame she isn't involved so much now (or maybe she is hiding under a different name...)

cornixt
Aye, It's a shame she left, she did so much for the CD Community

Willmark:

It used to be on the UK site. If someone needs I can email them the PDF. As mentioned it does gave bases for anything ore 6th edition.