[Archive] Battlewagon Bits Closing For Good

Xander:

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/?p=8889

BWBits closing down

July 24th, 2007

BattleWagon Bits have announced that they have sold their business to Neal at TheWarstore.com.

Update: There is an FAQ on the BWBits website that has full details of the reasons behind the closure.

From their announcement:

This is it true believers, the end of BWBits. I took a long hard look at my business; the changes we had to make recently, the potential changes we would have to make down the road, and decided it was time to move on. The past two years have been great, and I appreciate all the support we have had along the way.

Don’t worry this isn’t the end of bits off the sprue, we have sold the business to none other than TheWarStore.com. Not only does Neal have a great online rep like us, I am sure he will do almost as good of a job at the bits business. (heck there can only be one BWBits after all.). We will be selling off our inventory of bits, box sets and other products over the next few weeks, and will close for business on August 13th. Neal plans to re-open BWBits on or before September 1st, and also list bits for sale on TheWarStore.com.
At least he is passing the torch.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I actually purchased a lot from The Warstore some 7 or 8 years ago. Great to see he is still in business.

Geez, I’m old!! ^^

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I’d best my 7th ed book now :smiley: Glad it’s not done for good!

AGPO:

I’m still searching for a UK equivelant, can anyone help?