-------------------------------

Hi guys,

I didn’t find anything in here but:

14th of December.

Full post is :
twitter
Hopefully we are back in the game :smiley:

Hashoooot:

Quite promising! I bet you could convert some player figures to foot soldiers for other games with a bit of effort. They’ll probably be cast in resin, I guess?

tjub:

Whats equally interesting on that list is the “AoS Battletome: Slaves to Darkness”!

Jasko:

Hot damn! :hashut

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Moloch:

HI Parish,

where is this list from? So…Are they re-releasing Warcry warbands again?

I’m quite curious to see if there’s something about Black Templars as many are rumoring.

Thank you

Moloch

cornixt:

A FW team? They have released quite a few BB models before but never a full team from FW.

Jasko:

I have to say, this has me pretty excited. I really hope it is a new interpretation of the Chaos Dwarf team, like they did with all the other teams, but even if it is just a recast of the original models, it would be fantastic to have regular Chaos Dwarfs back in some capacity.

I’m not really sure why we think it will be FW though. It doesn’t say FW in the screenshot, and it also doesn’t say Legion of Azgorh. Some products are clearly FW, but others are just as clearly GW and BL. In any case, I’m hyped.

I have never played Blood Bowl, but it has really hit me lately. Those Halfling and Ogre teams are just stunning, I want them and I really want to play this game now :slight_smile: And I would just die to have an equally great Chaos Dwarf team.

Dînadan:

Have any of the teams thus far been FW resin? Haven�?Tt they all been Citadel plastic? If so, why should CDs be any different?

Either way I�?Tm betting when they do drop we�?Tll see a small explosion here of conversions using them for 8th ed/AoS/KoW/9th Age/etc.

tjub:

Have any of the teams thus far been FW resin?  Haven�?Tt they all been Citadel plastic?  If so, why should CDs be any different?

Either way I�?Tm betting when they do drop we�?Tll see a small explosion here of conversions using them for 8th ed/AoS/KoW/9th Age/etc.

Dînadan
All of the teams so far has been plastic, BUT all of the 8 last teams has been released with a SPIKE!, dice and cards. Been the same for the last two years, with 4 teams each year. Ive a hard time seeing GW breaking this mould, and throw out a Chaos Dwarf team without SPIKE etc along with another team.
But it might very well be "made to order" or what they call it. Making limited casts of old stuff. :hat off

EDIT: Oh, and btw Blood Bowl is by far the best GW game out there. If you haven't tried it you should. A month or so ago I was at World Cup in Dornbirn with 1450 other coaches, had a blast!

Jasko:

All of the teams so far has been plastic, BUT all of the 8 last teams has been released with a SPIKE!, dice and cards. Been the same for the last two years, with 4 teams each year. Ive a hard time seeing GW breaking this mould, and throw out a Chaos Dwarf team without SPIKE etc along with another team.
But it might very well be "made to order" or what they call it. Making limited casts of old stuff. :hat off

EDIT: Oh, and btw Blood Bowl is by far the best GW game out there. If you haven't tried it you should. A month or so ago I was at World Cup in Dornbirn with 1450 other coaches, had a blast!

tjub
Good point, the Chaos Dwarf Team is too expensive for a regular BB team as well. They all are 35$, even the Ogres, but CD are 54$. I�?~m putting my money on �?zmade to order�?o recasts of the classic team.

Dînadan:

tjub
Good point, the Chaos Dwarf Team is too expensive for a regular BB team as well. They all are 35$, even the Ogres, but CD are 54$. I�?~m putting my money on �?zmade to order�?o recasts of the classic team.

Jasko
Do we know which dollars those prices are?  I checked last night and in Australian dollars the other teams are $55 iirc.

Edit: never mind - just had a quick check with other stuff on the list and those don�?Tt tally, so it can�?Tt be Aussie dollars.

Jasko:

Do we know which dollars those prices are?  I checked last night and in Australian dollars the other teams are $55 iirc.

Edit: never mind - just had a quick check with other stuff on the list and those don�?Tt tally, so it can�?Tt be Aussie dollars.

Dînadan
Yeah should be US$, the Ogre BB team is also listed at 35$ there.

tjub:

Jupp, but either way. If tis the case then its the first “made to order” team to reoccur! :slight_smile:

Parish:

I actually thought it was known that the plastic blood bowl teams were sculpted by forgeworld, even though they are not branded as forgeworld products, so I specified FW in that sense.

Regarding the bull centaur, I would guess a resine one just like star players ? although I’m not a BB expert so no idea if they are regular players in a team or star players