[Archive] Beards.... and hats.... for YOU!

GRNDL:

Similar to the fake beard that was posted awhile back, this site sells beard and hat combinations in a variety of styles.

Beard Hats | Beard Beanies | The Original Beard Head®

They want suggestions for beard/hat styles, so suggesting a Chaos Dwarf combo might be a good thing…

Go there and peruse the beard-hats, you KNOW you WANT to… :slight_smile:

:cheers

Tarrakk Blackhand:

HA HA! I know a friend who might like that!

Kera foehunter:

omg those are cool what a great post grndl

slaves

Sojourn:

Viking… it’ll complement my eyes better. :wink:

Border Reiver:

And it’ll go over really well in the bars in S. Ontario

Sojourn:

And it'll go over really well in the bars in S. Ontario

Border Reiver
yep, when I had blonde hair, got hit on more in bars then when I was a red head or a brunette. go figure.

Swissdictator:

Sojourn: That’s odd. I’ve never fully understood why blondes are so popular… I actually prefer red heads or black hair. Then, a young lady who is smart is very attractive by default! :stuck_out_tongue:

GRNDL:

Swiss, you are more likely to…erm, have fun (read a LOT into this word) with a blonde… :slight_smile: Red heads, by virtue of their fiery nature, are just flirtateous teases. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehheh…

Swissdictator:

GRNDL: I’ve dated a blonde, and I’ve dated a red head. I can assure you, I was happier in my relationship with the red head.

I won’t say anything more then that! :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

lol poor swiss!! * hug * your lucky to see a girl that doesn’t die there hair!!

one color or more in a month!! so you could have a red head ,blond or raven hair girl

it just how there feel at the time

two_heads_talking:

you know they show a picture of a guy witha beer mug/stein and that hat/beard combo and I have to think it’s not designed very well for a fellow or a gal to be able to imbibe with getting it all over the beard/hat…

Oh and in the conversation of blonde vs others, I’ve found that throughout life, the natural blondes can’t keep a conversation, they are more self centered, and to be quite honest, they need more looking after andmore upkeep. I married a brunette. now fake blonde vs natural blonde is a whole different thing… the fakes tend to be worse than the naturals, and I’m not quite sure why… lol

Sojourn:

you know they show a picture of a guy witha beer mug/stein and that hat/beard combo and I have to think it's not designed very well for a fellow or a gal to be able to imbibe with getting it all over the beard/hat...

Oh and in the conversation of blonde vs others, I've found that throughout life, the natural blondes can't keep a conversation, they are more self centered, and to be quite honest, they need more looking after andmore upkeep. I married a brunette. now fake blonde vs natural blonde is a whole different thing.. the fakes tend to be worse than the naturals, and I'm not quite sure why.. lol

two_heads_talking
they're more maintenance due to roots.

I like being a red head. I don't have to pretend to be nice, I can be fiery and tempestuous...

@ Swiss - duhhhhhhhh.... :P even if I don't have smarts, i'll always have my bucket ;)

two_heads_talking:

Well, I’d rather have a person be honest then to have put on airs or pretend… I never understood those that choose to do the later…

GRNDL:

@swiss

I wasn’t talking specifically, I was talking generally. Interview 1,000 blondes vs 1,000 redheads, I think there’ll be a distinct lack of blonde standards, which should help you in this regard. Sure, in those 1,000s you’ll find some girls who are staunch in character, but in general…

But of course, in general, you can’t generalize, you know, generally speaking.

you know they show a picture of a guy witha beer mug/stein and that hat/beard combo and I have to think it’s not designed very well for a fellow or a gal to be able to imbibe with getting it all over the beard/hat…

two_heads_talking
That just means you’ll save some for later. Personally, I doubt they’d be a good functional replacement for a real beard, but for those who want to live the dream and not get divorced, or lack the testosterone to grow one, I think they are a fine and novel substitute.