CD Army

Ghrask Dragh:

That is beautiful, jugger is stunning :hat off

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

that is a really nice cohesive looking army

Willmark:

Impressive, most impressive.

HashutsChosen:

quite and made up of mostly 3rd ed minis! Largest collection of them I’ve ever seen!

Obsidian:

Indeed a very nice army! Wonder how much it will go for in the end…

Pyro Stick:

Thats an awesome collection but i think some of the marauders might be a bit too red. The swivel guns look cool with that Iron Warrior kind of colour scheme. And i have to agree that the juggernaut is awesome. Im guessing it will go for close to $1000. At the moment its at the price of what the last jugger went for so if you add two units of marauders at around $100-$150 each and all the war machines then it should go for $1000 or maybe more. I doubt them goblin things will do much to put the price up.

two_heads_talking:

it’s at 630 dollars with nearly 3 hours left… so unless there is a large amount of sniping, I think it’s hit its peak.

Pyro Stick:

it's at 630 dollars with nearly 3 hours left.. so unless there is a large amount of sniping, I think it's hit its peak.

two_heads_talking
If it has then whoever wins is getting an absolute bargain.

two_heads_talking:

699 dollars with 16 minutes lef.

Pyro Stick:

It went for $763.34

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

two_heads_talking:

that’s 130 extra dollars in a few hours… but still a good deal, if you are into the old school 3rd edition models.

Baggronor:

Bargain :o I’ve seen armies nowhere near that good for over a grand sterling.

Pyro Stick:

that's 130 extra dollars in a few hours.. but still a good deal, if you are into the old school 3rd edition models.

two_heads_talking
It was a good deal but it shows that the value of 3rd edition models is going down again finally. Depending on where the winner is located the final total could be as high as $843.43

cornixt:

Let’s hope the winner takes more pictures and puts them up here.

two_heads_talking:

Bargain :o I've seen armies nowhere near that good for over a grand sterling.

Baggronor
It's good to see the prices are coming down from those type of rediculous prices.

I've never understood that. even if the whole of the army was no longer in print and it was painted by a daemon award winner I'd never pay that much for it..

Willmark:

Heh, with a jugger included I figured that would have gone for much more. I was thinking Pyro was right on the mark.

Obsidian:

Dang, Good deal there for whoever got it!

wallacer:

I wouldn’t have been surprised if it had gone for over a grand.

If I hadn’t just pre-ordered a Chaos Spearhead I would have bidded on it.