[Archive] Best Armed Bull Centaurs

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX for the clarifications of those rules guys! Next game I’ll bring that up.

As far as the Bull Centaur figures, I’m converting them from the BFSP Pony and Borri Graniteskin and the tied up slayer, or, as I call him, The Bondage Dwarf! :smiley:

Lord maklai:

Then you could use borri graniteskins legs with the upper body of the pony!;P;P

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I have a few of those. Bondage Dwarf Legs and Horse heads.

Bolg:

The word is “combat”, you decide for every combat, once you get stuck in (combat) you declare what combination the’ll be using for the duration of that complete combat. once they get free and get stuck in another combat the can chose again. never during a combat (nobody can, not even Black orcs).

a battle contains many different combats (or your playing some beardy bloke with a load of powerdice)

Disastro:

In relation to the subject of this thread, my vote goes for the Great Weapons. When dealing with large, high-toughness targets, your bull centaurs are your best chance against it. Without them, you’ll struggle to break through and cause wounds against Ancient Stegadons, Dragons, and the like.

Da Crusha:

hmm great weapons vs additional hand weapon that is the question. I have never brought additional hand weapons because I have always feared that I might need the higher strength attacks but now that I look over my common army list I think my 4 bolt throwers, earthshaker, lord with black hammer of hashut and great taurus can do the job. so I guess I am willing to give additional hand weapons a shot now. 3 attacks each does sound really good. especially since dark elves and skaven are such common armies at the tournament scene now a days.