[Archive] best special character

zorn sabretooth:

what is your favourite special character?

mine is lieutenant kage

HE GETS A 5+ INVUNERABLE SAVE FOR BEING A COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MENTAL. NOW IS THAT NOT COOL?

Cryonicleech:

Malus Darkblade. The ability to upgrade his statline for free, although for a slight drawback, but also makes a good Cold-One commander

Slavelord:

Gresus Goldtooth…

The fattest thing of the Warhammer world. To fat and rich to walk. Carried by 30 gnoblars. Hits you with a solid gold, jewl encrusted mace. Nice… :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

long dronge the pirate slayer !! the pirate slayer best ever he carries more pistal and ale that a whole army of dwarfs!! and he will never run !!and

he want to die !!

byw slavelord how much gold does Gresus have !! lol

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Didn’t I have a thread like this?

But as a orc Grimgor!!!

Kera foehunter:

probly did god bob!! but my guy is still the best !!!

demonicprince20:

hhmmm i can say tie between

Grom the paunch

and

kugath xD

Swissdictator:

I am partial to Luthor Huss. He is not overpowered at all, but my Empire do love the defensive benefits of his fear! Plus I just think he’s really cool, can’t put my finger on why, but it’s there. Also, since he is based of Martin Luther in many ways… the idea of Martin Luther riding out and trying to smite demons is somehow very amusing to me…

Willmark:

Astragoth of course, all other talk is heresy. Report to the Temple of Hashut for “reeducation”.

zorn sabretooth:

does nobody play 40k???

Willmark:

Ocassionally, but this isn’t a 40k forum! :wink:

but my guy is still the best !!!

Kera foehunter
Oh is that a challange I hear

my Jolly Roger's could beat up your pirate slayer any day :P

zorn sabretooth:

Lieutenate Kage would kick every one of character’s buttocks mainly because he has a Bolter

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull:

I don’t really like special characters but from fluff perspective I choose Grom the paunch and Skarsnik those guys their fluff is relly nice.

Greetz

G

grunts:

Vilitch the Changeling! The dude is a parasite that rides around on the head of a Chaos Hero!

snowblizz:

Kholek Suneater!

But why they put him in the wrong armybook I can’t fathom.

Overall the WoC ones are sort of interesting, a couple aren’t half bad at all. Not like the DoC OTT ones say.

An just try and keep Kane alive after Skulltaker, The Masque or any of the DoC/CD (that’s Chaos Deamons) SC goes after him. Bolter or no bolter.

I just got the DoC book and Fateweaver

Being able to cast 14 different spells from different lore’s is nothing to be laughed at :smiley:

WarplockMonkey:

The Lizardmen Uber-Slann Lord Kroak!

Before his demise, he single handedly slew an entire army of greater daemons! Plus hes one of the best magic users in the game, and its only his severley weakened spirit of his dead self! It says in the fluff that when he was alive, he could move continents without even a flicker of effort…

Pah, bolter…

- Warplock

The Lizardmen Uber-Slann Lord Kroak!

Before his demise, he single handedly slew an entire army of greater daemons! Plus hes one of the best magic users in the game, and its only his severley weakened spirit of his dead self! It says in the fluff that when he was alive, he could move continents without even a flicker of effort..

Pah, bolter...

- Warplock

WarplockMonkey
Not trying to argue (I love him as much as the next LM player) but now he's isn't that good compered to other magic user.

Hope the new book will shed some light on him :)

WarplockMonkey:

Not trying to argue (I love him as much as the next LM player) but now he's isn't that good compered to other magic user.

Godbob and his jolly rogers
I'm on about the fluff my fellow Cold-Blooded one ;)

Hes like Nagash, his true stats cannot be made into proper rules, he would be unbeatable!

- Warplock