[Archive] BfSP Sneaky Gits

Nemo:

Well I was bored this morning and took a look at the Goblin Archers I still had left over from my BfSP and thought, 'What can I do with them?'

Then it came to me. Sneaky Gitz!

With just a little bit of clipping and greenstuff I made these 10 SGs. Althought they have been nerfed by 7th Edition, they may make interesting additions to my force (have on free Special slot) and with all those poisoned attacks, who’s going to argue?

Anyway here are my little green ninjas, they will be painted black except for the green poison on there blades, the blades themselves and the death masks. Any suggestions for the colour for them?

:cheers

Nemo

Yaanchy:

Damn nice idea! Are those daggers part of Forest Spider legs?

Nemo:

Damn nice idea! Are those daggers part of Forest Spider legs?

Yaanchy
:) Thanks!

Sorry I forgot to mention the daggers! They are made from pickaxes from the dwarf miners, I bought a 10 man box last week and had a few lying around.

Nemo

Yaanchy:

Ok, got some by myself too :). Gotta make some.

Xander:

Holy crap: Brilliant!

Idea stolen.

I was wondering what I was going to do with my Archers. This is a perfect fit, pose-wise. Well done, sir!

The Flying Beaver:

Why couldn’t you have posted this three days ago when I still had my BFSP archers? :~

Nemo:

Sorry, I have thought about how to do them but I only had enough miner picks 2 day ago.

Thanks for all the comments!

Any idea on the mask colour?

Nemo

EDIT: Oh and Xander, you’re welcome to them.

The Flying Beaver:

Any idea on the mask colour?
Same as the rest of the clothing, I'd say.

clam:

Brilliant idea! - I love the daggars - pickaxes you say:idea

Though a bit too small for hobbos/sneaky gits IMO! - but Xander certainly solved that problem - didn’t he:cheers

minty:

hehe, finnaly a way to make sneaky buggers, all ahil nemo, master of the gitz:hat off

Nemo:

Thanks for all the positive replies guys!

I’ve added them to the wiki but I think the pictures may be too big, can anyone change that for me, I’m a wiki virgin :stuck_out_tongue:

Nemo

Xander:

Check the [[Code Reference]] section for help. :slight_smile:

minty:

Hehe, I got sigged

cornixt:

Resized for you Nemo. Hope it looks okay.

Nemo:

Resized for you Nemo. Hope it looks okay.

cornixt
Awesome, thanks cornixt. 1000 Slaves to you!

Nemo

Snotling:

Idea stolen.

Xander
i agree with Xander... sorry Nemo, your idea is stolen, now :hat off

Xander:

Bravo again on a bit of ingenuity! I will be combining my Hobbo style with this for Sneaky Gits of my own. :slight_smile:

hal:

Those are great Nemo, it seems to fit so perfectly.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Someone, on HoH, a VERY long time ago, had used the bows and goblins, but filed the lower OR upper half and clipped off the other to make curved daggers.

Canix:

Great idea Bfsp becomes the complete cd base for an army with these conversions :hat off to you m8