[Archive] Big hat warriors

frenchyakamd:

Allo, all…

I don’t play CD, but I got some extra plastic big hat guys laying around.

I’ve got 20 of these guys, some primed black, almost all without bases, and 5 have no tab but are smooth of the bottom.

I’ll post a pic of the whole lot if there’s interest - I’d like to get $80 US for the whole lot + shipping. I’m based in the US

Cheers.

silentbob27:

You probably wont get $4+ per plastic CD, even on ebay. You might have to lower your expectations.

nitroglysarine:

They are commonly on eBay, if you’d like to make as much as you can put them up there and put a link to here.
However, i’ve seen them go for less than 50p each.

frenchyakamd:

I don’t know CD prices too well so I just went off of what I had seen on US eBay auctions/buy-it-now’s. Thanks for your input!

gIL^:

I don't know CD prices too well so I just went off of what I had seen on US eBay auctions/buy-it-now's. Thanks for your input!

frenchyakamd
That would be for anything buy these lot.

I have like 120 of these and its probs more worth it to melt them down and make poor paperweights than sell them.

nitroglysarine:

chaos dwarves | eBay

This one might be a good guide for what you can get from eBay for them.

Steven:

Sweet mother of Hashut…I just followed that link. Does Astragoth in a blister really sell for 25 pounds?

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=chaos+dwarves&_sacat=See-All-Categories#

This one might be a good guide for what you can get from eBay for them.

nitroglysarine

nitroglysarine:

sometimes, I got him for £4 out of the blister, so I guess its if you want to collect him really. :S