[Archive] Big Hats For Sale!

Ghrask Dragh:

26 Blunderbuss for sale - All are as I bought them and in good condition, some are painted, some are primed and some havn’t been touched at all…

I thought I would give you guys on here a chance before putting them on eBay. If you want make an offer PM me. Please keep in mind you can still buy these from GW at �2.50 each, so don’t crazy. I don’t want to sell at over the top prices, like certain girls from essex I could mention (but won’t ;)), but I do want to try and make my money back.

��As today is a bank holiday where I am (UK) I do not currently know the Postage cost but will obviously let you know before there is any decision on who buys what.

This is also being advertised on HoH. There are other items I will be selling shortly so keep an eye out.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

:cheers

Ghrask’

Dracomancer:

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
:cheers
Ghrask'

Ghrask Dragh
Yeah, who is this Essex girl who keeps getting mentionned?
And also, are there any other models you might swap some of or all these guys for?

Thommy H:

Yeah, who is this Essex girl who keeps getting mentionned?
An unscrupulous ebay member who frequently outbids people for Chaos Dwarf figures, only to sell them on in her ebay shop as "Buy It Now" items for extortionate prices - generally at least double what she pays for them.

Dracomancer:

Oh yeah, she’s the one who has all the limited edition stuff that she’s selling for like 60 quid…b*tch…:mad

Ghrask Dragh:

Oh yeah, she's the one who has all the limited edition stuff that she's selling for like 60 quid...b*tch...
Seconded!
And also, are there any other models you might swap some of or all these guys for?
My new look army will be based around some of the 3rd Ed miniatures, but updated. I would maybe think about trading some for 3rd Ed mini's but if you wanted to trade for all of them it would have to be quite a few :)

Some of the things that would be helpful enough to trade for -
*Renegades
*Bazooka Teams (love these guys!!!)
*Some of the previos generation of plastic Dwarfs...
http://uk.games-workshop.com/dwarfs/archive/images/dwarf-warriors-regiment.jpg
*New Empire Soldiers
*Skaven Clanrats
*Chaos Beastmen

Bearing in mind the amount of CD's here it wouldn't be a straight swap for any one of these but a combination of them.

Canix:

I bought through paypal 6 hobbos on wolfs inc std on her shop for �16.99 but she never sent them wouldnt give me tracking number ,she then said she would refund with cheque, never happened .Went to dispute on last day i could, was still waitng for cheque eventually on the last possible day she refunded by paypal so i had to pay them 80p for the priviledge .

All in all a bad ebayer who i shall not purchase from although at her prices i wouldnt anyway. I think she must have made a mistake listing them as she sells these for �32.99 and the wolfboy hero is the one she sells for �16.99 but thats still no excuse for that sort of behaviour.:o

Ghrask Dragh:

:o!

I didn’t like her for the prices alone, that is just…��:(:mad:sick:hashut

Seriously though she over-prices her stuff and treats sellers like that, how is she still on there!

Doombeard:

essexgirls u know what they say about esSEX girls. i guess she has no choice its either extortion or working the streets

i think we should form a syndicate - all pool our resources - buy up all the available stock on ebay until warhammer crazy and essexgirls’ stock runs out and put them out of business

any takers? ??? we could split into groups like war machines, hobgobbos, characters etc

and once we dominate the market we can being dropping the prices to fair ones. im halfway there already i have just under a grands worth of miniatures to sell but its hard to handle all the stock alone .