[Archive] Big Hats for trade

starscream:

Hey peeps, this is my first post but I have been reading your forum for a while and it has inspired me…

Am currently building a Chaos Dwarf big hat army. I have bought various lots off ebay and have been left with a few duplicates.

Basically I’m wondering if anyone wants to trade these for other CD figs I need?

Going spare I have: (all metal)

champion with eye patch x2

standard bearer

bull centaur standard bearer

Lord (the one that was no.3 in the recent GW poll).

am looking for basic warriors, blunderbusses or hobgob wolfs.

I could always just ebay the spares but figured I’ll try the forum first.

oh and I am in the UK (Newcastle)

starscream:

Hey peeps, this is my first post but I have been reading your forum for a while and it has inspired me…

Am currently building a Chaos Dwarf big hat army. I have bought various lots off ebay and have been left with a few duplicates.

Basically I’m wondering if anyone wants to trade these for other CD figs I need?

Going spare I have: (all metal)

champion with eye patch x2

standard bearer

bull centaur standard bearer

Lord (the one that was no.3 in the recent GW poll).

am looking for basic warriors, blunderbusses or hobgob wolfs.

I could always just ebay the spares but figured I’ll try the forum first.

oh and I am in the UK (Newcastle)

alex:

im really interested i sent you a pm so get back to me whenever you can

starscream:

sorry better point out its only minis from the big hat/equiv hobgob range I’m interested in.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not willing to sell any at all? It could always fund the ebaying or something? Only, I’m looking at the Lord and BC…

starscream:

hero & standard both available now on “buy it now” free postage for forum members…

Hashut’s Blessing:

I have done the buy it now option. I have selected collect in person, but would like it to be sent to me, please.

starscream:

no probs at all, will pop that in the post.

cheers matey!