[Archive] big hats + rocket + hobgoblins

7phwt:

These are some rank and file infantry and war machines I’d like to sell.
the photos a bit unclear so I can tell you there are
10 axemen
6 blunderbuss
champion, hornblower (i think there is a standard bearer not in the photo somewhere too)
deathshrieker rocket launcher and crew
6 hobgoblin sneaky gits
Most of them are unpainted, the rocket and a few models have been painted pretty badly but they were never primed so should clean up well in some paintstripper. I don’t think I’m going to use them to build an army again so would be happy to see them go to a new home.
edit - uk seller

Ghrask Dragh:

Are these the minis talked about in the introduction? 10.09am wanting to start an army and 10.30am looking to sell? Sure hope not bud but I’ll pm about the warriors

7phwt:

Are these the minis talked about in the introduction? 10.09am wanting to start an army and 10.30am looking to sell? Sure hope not bud but I'll pm about the warriors

Ghrask Dragh
my days of building armies are over! if I had the time... I prefer to work on single models these days. Starting with one very badly painted bull taurus currently soaking in a jam jar!

Filmdeg:

Are these still for sale by chance?

7phwt:

yes, except they are now all minty metal fresh and stripped for ebay. There’s the axemen standard bearer I mentioned earlier and a surplus bull centaur also added to the pot.

Filmdeg:

yes, except they are now all minty metal fresh and stripped for ebay. There's the axemen standard bearer I mentioned earlier and a surplus bull centaur also added to the pot.

7phwt
Dropped you a pm.

Filmdeg:

Did you get my message?

Filmdeg:

Still interested in these!