[Archive] Bjorni's Chaos Dwarf Army Showcase!

Xander:

While this had been in the works I was messaged by a CDO user, he asked why this army was buried so deep in the message board, he almost missed it! Well, that won’t happen any more, Bjorni’s Chaos Dwarf Army Showcase can now be found on the main website. For all who haven’t seen it, I encourage you to take a look, and for those who have, it wouldn’t hurt to look again.

And, hey, Bjorni, when will those Bull Centaurs get some love? :hat off

Cheers,
-Xander

The Flying Beaver:

Good call Xander, Bjorni has a very nice army. I think that his army being featured on the site deserves some slaves…

Titanomachy:

Very sexy army, love the bare headed guy and that taurus is scary! Can’t believe I missed this gem.

Traitor King:

For all who haven't seen it, I encourage you to take a look, and for those who have, it wouldn't hurt to look again.
huh?

Anywho, its a nice xample of a helmed army, good to see it on the site.

Xander:

For all who haven't seen it, I encourage you to take a look, and for those who have, it wouldn't hurt to look again.
huh?

Anywho, its a nice xample of a helmed army, good to see it on the site.

Traitor King
*Blatantly edits mine and your posts to make you look like the crazy one* :hat off

Some slaves and a Medal, indeed!

Bjorni:

And, hey, Bjorni, when will those Bull Centaurs get some love? :hat off

Xander
Thanks for the spotlight,

And to reinforce my sentiment:

Kids: Dipping is evil !!:mad

It completely destroyed my joy in painting anything for this army, my advice: don't do it!

I might bust out the unit fillers and the Deathrocket and spray them black just to paint them regularly. The Bull Centaurs are already painted, but not yet dipped. I might still do that, but that really will be the last dipping I ever do...............................

How about painting a regular Dwarf Army in a CD colour scheme? With some minor CD references in some conversion work? would that be decent idea as a follow up project?

anyway, Thanks,
Bjorn

Pyro Stick:

How about painting a regular Dwarf Army in a CD colour scheme?

Bjorni
Thats what im doing with the BFSP dwarfs i have. They are turning out quite good.