[Archive] Black Snow and the 7 chaos Dwarfs

Tarrakk Blackhand:

An idea for a small CD unit that would consist of 7 male Cd’s and 1 female CD.

Kera foehunter:

miners and a house maide

Hazkar:

and her stepmom hanging on the standard,like that guy in be´lakors army

Kera foehunter:

what about a slaver group to deal with hunting down slaves

Swissdictator:

Blackhand, I just can’t fathom what unit you’ll use them as… as I can’t think of any that are 5+.

If you’re using WoC rules for your CD then you may wish to consider this: Watch the music video for the Rammstein song: Sonne. Base your “black snow” off the snow white in that video. Then take her little glass crypt thing and make that the war alter with all the Chaos Dwarfs around it mourning her.

That, would look freaking sweet if you pulled it off. It could also make a nice filler for a large unit too.

Kera foehunter:

well what your idea mr t

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Something to do with a Chaos Dwarf version of Queen Helga.

Kera foehunter:

well why not a group of body guards with Helga on a shield??

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Chaos Helga doesn’t ride on a shield.

Sojourn:

An idea for a small CD unit that would consist of 7 male Cd's and 1 female CD.

Tarrakk Blackhand
yay! a female CD! they're few and far between. sounds like a clever idea :)

Kera foehunter:

well put evil Helga!! on a plat from with 4 guys carrying her!! and 1 guy carrying jewels and two carrying rum kegs

oh im sorry that me!!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Funny!

Actually, I’m not sure what to do with “Evil Helga”. I like the idea of giving her a Blunderbuss and using an Ogre Club as a hat.

Kera foehunter:

your talking of making a tall hat for her?? not a club on her head right

CheTralfara:

Chaos Helga? Now that I want to see!

I think you have potential in a CDs and “Black Snow” display, but I would definitely go the warshrine route too. You could use it as a ogre mounted on rhinox in a chaos dwarf army.

.nick

Swissdictator:

So Blackhand: Have any work done on this yet? :stuck_out_tongue: What will you use them for?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Just as standard warriors…and no, I haven’t done anything yet. Just throwing out the idea.

Kera foehunter:

well is she goiing tohave a black outfit to

Border Reiver:

Tarrack, if I can find a Queen Helgar model I’m going to steal this idea. Guess my GS’ing abilities better improve.