[Archive] Blood bowl help

Azrael:

My girlfriend just got hired to paint a chaos dwarf blood bowl team including a minatuar, 2 bull centaurs, hobgoblins and dwarfs. I have thought about this army for a while, but the colour scheme has alluded me for a while, anyone got any suggestions for these figures?

She is a fantastic painter and if anyone wants to see pictures let me know…of the chaos dwarfs of course.

X-Porter:

The fun thing about painting Blood Bowl teams is that you can step outside the “normal” color schemes associated with a particular race. I tend to paint my teams in bright colors like you would see on real-world sports teams. Maybe look thru some websites for the NFL/NHL/Whatever and see if anything jumps out at you.

My Chaos Dwarf Team is done in a fiery orange with dark green trim and flames on their helmets. Not a traditional CD look at all.

If you want to go with something really original, you could claim they’re an expansion team or a team that was sold and moved to a new city. For some reason they always get the most garish uniforms…

Willmark:

Strong contrasting colors are what most professional sports teams use. Really its up to you.

Azrael:

thanks, I will pass that along to her!