[Archive] Bloodbowl players

AGPO:

I’ve just started a blood bowl chaos dwarf team. I’ve converted the hobbos and am half way through converting my four chaos dwarf blockers. However I still need ideas for a minotour and two bull centaurs (lower bodies only). Any suggestions?

Geckilian:

I've just started a blood bowl chaos dwarf team. I've converted the hobbos and am half way through converting my four chaos dwarf blockers. However I still need ideas for a minotour and two bull centaurs (lower bodies only). Any suggestions?

AGPO
I used a metal Minotaur for my team, and Hthark's lower body for both Bull Centaurs, which made things much easier.

Willmark:

If you can find the right sides of the bull centaurs I can sell you 2 left sides $7.00 US each; flat rate from the old GW online store.

AGPO:

With shipping from the US that’d get pretty expensive fairly quickly. The idea for these guys is to be fairly cheap - I wanna show you can start up blood bowl on a tight budget.

WarplockMonkey:

Well…you could always make BOAR centaurs and use them instead?

AGPO:

True, not sure how I’d get the boars though, their not on mail order any more in the UK

Lord Darkash:

Heres your minataur, ready to go and UK based as well…

http://www.heresyminiatures.com/db006.htm

i think my minotaur will come from here

AGPO:

Wow their stuff is cool, I’d seen the minotour but one of those ogres is making it into my human team when I make it