[Archive] Bloodletter to fishman?

Grimstonefire:

It occured to me yesterday as I converted my bloodletter (to a Pusletter), that if you scraped off all the pimple things and gave them a fishy head conversion you’d have something that would make a good fishman.

They even have fins on the back and arms!

Obsidian:

Waiting patiently to see it from you! :cheers:

bas_2312:

And you could use the Daemonettes for mermaids… and their claws for crabpeople! ^^

Well… start building that Fishmen army! :wink:

Snotling:

sounds like a cool idea, but i would prefer to see some new CD-stuff of you ^^

GRNDL:

Sounds like a good idea, but I think the hardest bit of making a fishman IS the head. My attempts have led to misery. I got a pretty good trouthead going, but, its not quite a good looking fishman.

WarplockMonkey:

.. and their claws for crabpeople!

bas_2312
Craaaaaaaaab People craaaaaab people, taste like crab, talk like people craaaaab people craaaaaab people

Tehehehehe

Grimstonefire:

@Snotling

I’m about half way through making a bolt thrower type warmachine. The base is shaped like the so called ‘rune of hashut.’ Been focusing mainly on daemons atm though.

Hashut’s Blessing:

You’re quite right. The new daemon models seem to be the perfect thing for fishmen fans! (May have to do these conversions for my beastmen army… Got a few Lizardmen and planning some Skaven…) If you have sculpted the head, then cast it. it;ll make life easier for you!

Kera foehunter:

That sounds great grims!!! can"t wait to see them

zorn sabretooth:

go for it