[Archive] Bluebeards' Clan. Golden Hat entry

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Beauuuuuuuuutiful! I applaud your sculpting. :hat off

Bassman:

Beauuuuuuuuutiful! I applaud your sculpting. :hat off

Ishkur Cinderhat
Wow, thank you Cinder hat, I love your dwarfs. I want to see more of them!
Thank you guys, now I gonna go back to my working desk for a big surprise for my Chaos dwarf fellas :hat :)

Sojourn:

Bassman… stellar. the GS work in impeccable… and the paint job is amazing. great shading/gradient on the hat detail and nice banners.

how many of these lil guys have you sculpted do you figure?

The Nicktator:

Not a fan of hats in general, but yours are gorgeous. And your paint job is fantastic!

Bassman:

Thank you everybody!

Up to now I have just these two sorcerers, my plan is to make at least another couple (Shadow sorcerer and metal sorcer, of course) and a lord on foot.

In the meanwhile I made these nice jewels for my opponents :wink:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5542

Let me know what you think…

Borka:

Those are very nice indeed! I want to see more!

Bassman:

Hello,

unfortunately in this period I was super-busy with my job and had no time even for my private life :o

I’m also a bit demotivated in sculpting painting because I’m not playing so much. :h

However I’ll thank everybody and I promise I’ll show something new as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Bassman

Bassman:

OK, as I’m going to finish painting them I start to show you greens of my orcs:

The boss:

For our cousins :rolleyes: :

furrie:

the arm on the orc looks realy great.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

WAAAGH!!!

well done with the orcs:hat off

Kera foehunter:

great job Bassman i like the rocky style baces!! poor dwarf :frowning:

Tharzhul Firehelm:

Fantastic sculpting mate, your CD’s look great.

Bassman:

Here are the orcs painted!

Hope you like them :hat off

Regards,

Bassman

Willmark:

I’m thinking that Ishkur now has his first serious competition… Game on!

Ghrask Dragh:

Great work Bassman, it’s a very imposing unit to say the least :smiley: those choppas look brutal!!

grunts:

wow Bassman, I love that banner. I mean, the whole unit looks great but the banner is stupendous of itself! Reminds me of artwork from the third edition rulebook.

Willmark:

The ridiculously huge axe for the champion and the dwarf head on the banner are awesome additions as well.

Bassman:

Thank you again guys. :hat off

I’m really happy you appreciate my orcs, after spending so much time to get them proppa!
Willmark: we should tell Ishkur to stop waste time with Chaos and to go back to the Chaos dwarfs, I want to see more of his beautiful stuff!
The axe is huge because everybody should know who is Da boss!

Ghrask Dragh: choppas ARE brutal :wink: I’m happy to have managed to make them as much brutal as they deserve.

Grunts: I love old style Orcs, I even wondered to make an unit of old ones. Maybe my next one with choppa and shield will be made out of 5th edition orcs.
In first project tha banner was supposed to be painted with a black/white chess-decoration, really old fashion, but the main idea come from 7th edition Orc n’ goblin army book, in the showcase section there are some nice banners.

Maybe i’ve something for you in next days… :slight_smile:

Oooooops, I forgot to tell you thanks for slaves!

wallacer:

If I could sculpt that well i’d be making miniatures for a living.

Xander:

Excellent Orcs, they are reall nicely done. Love that banner.

I can’t wait to see your first unit of Chaos Dwarfs fully converted and painted!