[Archive] Book of CD DoW?

Grimstonefire:

Random question, has anyone thought about/ done a collection of chaos dwarf dogs of war units that don’t actually make a playable CD list in their own right?

Thommy H:

I saw some rules online for a Chaos Dwarfs allied contingent, a la Kislev once. No idea where to find them now though, sorry.

cornixt:

That was me. It was pretty basic, essentially just the units from RH with the greenskins and Lords removed, plus a couple of characters. When allied with O&G you could have a pretty decent normal CD-style army.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I’m thinking the DoW choice is dead in 8th. Seems like a dumb idea IMHO for GW since the entire Ogre Kingdom’s army was originally set up to be “For Hire” to other armies. “Nerfing”, I believe, is the term!

Giftzwerg:

I'm thinking the DoW choice is dead in 8th. Seems like a dumb idea IMHO for GW since the entire Ogre Kingdom's army was originally set up to be "For Hire" to other armies. "Nerfing", I believe, is the term!

Tarrakk Blackhand
I think that was more a strategy for marketing the (then) new OK army, which is no longer necessary