[Archive] Boots or shoes

Kera foehunter:

Ok this is just another one of those post that i do.

I was wounding if you wear boots or shoes.

I love boots !!I wear boots …But at work i have to wear white shoes :frowning:

but i got high top so there Bootish

But i do go barefooted too but that will be a different Thread…

so do you wear boots or shoes :hat off

Kera

RichardC1967:

I wear flippers…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Hahaha, I love that the first response is “I wear neither option” :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally, trainers - smart shoes hurt, boots are only useful for rugby and climbing to me and I like comfort above all else.

Chico:

I wear nothing but DM’s boots, my current pair is a 18 holed ox bloods :slight_smile:

cornixt:

I used to wear boots all the time, partially because I had ankle problems and used them cross country. I haven’t worn boots in a while though, since I started work and had to wear smart shoes and switched to trainers for the walk to/from work. Now I wear trainers all the time, even at work, the same plain black pair of Sketchers 98% of the time and a nicer pair of black Converse for the rest.

Rickie:

Sneakers for me… or flippers

Animatone:

Military issue Corcoran’s… Had them since I was hired at the fire department 8 years ago and they still look mint and have held up great over the years.

So I say boots all the way, but you get what you pay for so go big ($) or go home.

GRNDL:

Boots. Combat boots specifically. My current fave are Blackhawk Warriorwear desert ops boots. Very comfortable, resilient. I still have my pair of 14 hole DMs, but they are a little small - I got them in '92, and they’ve taken a beating.

RichardC1967:

this must be the dumbest thread on this forum…

Satan:

Shoes, trainers pref. Used to prefer black lacquer shoes really, but they started wreaking havoc on my back.

Missus got herself a pair of pink rain boots as a gift from me for her birthday recently…

CopperPot:

Flip Flops

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

nilbog:

this must be the dumbest thread on this forum..

RichardC1967
Only if somebody says they wear crocs....

Sherlocko:

I love my red and black cowboy boots with 2-3 inch heel but they are so warm that it almost require snow outside for them to be of comfort. And the problem is that they are totally blank under the sole so they are completely lethal to wear while there is ice outside. But really, who cares? They are bad ass.

But most of the times I just use some kind of sneakers. Looks decent and are comfortable so.

rpitts2004:

:hat off

I wear flippers…

RichardC1967
What the hell are flippers? Flip Flops?

CopperPot:

Flip Flops

warh:

Indoors I wear pikachu slippers (there a paint to walk in though), outdoors just some normal walking shoes.

Abecedar:

Have to wear bloody great boots for work (through both of my careers so far) and I can’t wait to get them off every day.

So its runners for me (or sneakers for the poor language benighted yanks) though my running days are over and sneaking is too much hard work. Flippers for swimming sometimes and … yes

wool lined Croc’s are my slippers

RichardC1967:

I wear flippers...

RichardC1967

rpitts2004
no, what scuba divers wear..I just wear them around the house and when I go to the Mall..

http://www.scuba.com/shop/category.asp?category=Fins&rf=9&

Marduk:

I wear flippers...

RichardC1967

rpitts2004
no, what scuba divers wear..I just wear them around the house and when I go to the Mall..

http://www.scuba.com/shop/category.asp?category=Fins&rf=9&

RichardC1967
I thought Flipper was a dolphin!

Marduk:

I wear smart shoes if I have meetings with clients, boots if I am going to be at the factory and sketchers otherwise.