[Archive] Boots or shoes

Karring:

I usually wear a mix between shoes and trainers… I have troll’s foot so I use to have problems to find shoes of my size.

RichardC1967:

:hat off
I wear flippers...

RichardC1967
What the hell are flippers? Flip Flops?

rpitts2004
no, what scuba divers wear..I just wear them around the house and when I go to the Mall..

http://www.scuba.com/shop/category.asp?category=Fins&rf=9&

RichardC1967
I thought Flipper was a dolphin!

Marduk
yea, sometimes I wear Dolphins, when I have a porpoise to...:o

snowblizz:

I wear smart shoes if I have meetings with clients, boots if I am going to be at the factory and sketchers otherwise.

Marduk
For a while reading the thread I kept wondering, how do I know if my shoes are "smart" do I need to be able to download apps to them... iShoe anyone? Then it strikes, you're talking "fancy" shoes.

Am I the only one who switches footware depending on season? Basic comfortable Echo shoes during Spring, Summer, Fall (the same pair, mind) and when the snow is deep enough it would reach over the shoe, winter boots.

And I hear the boot = $$$ = quality. Bought way too many pairs of crappy cheap winter boots where one trip to Uni and the grit spread to give grip on the snow have cut the soles to hell.

NoisyAssassin:

Usually shoes. I like the type that are a nice cross between fancy and casual. Great for all ocassions and comfortable too!

I’d wear boots more if it wasn’t for the fact that big stompy goth boots are only to be found on the internet these days (and I never trust internet sizing when it comes to footwear).

Kera foehunter:

Flip Flops

CopperPot
I see someone like thongs:hat off

CopperPot:

Whats wrong with that:)

Kera foehunter:

I take it your the one in the middle:)

fairoaks024:

boots for work, trainers all other times. ( no thongs!)

regards

jim

The Charioteer:

Whats wrong with that:)

CopperPot
That is the true shape of terror. Put that on a banner some time.:)