[Archive] Bring Back Chaos Dwarfs Petition

Murdock129:

Change.org · The world’s platform for change

I believe if enough interest is shown in the Chaos Dwarfs then there is a good chance that Games Workshop might begin work on a new Chaos Dwarf army book and miniatures line.

So please sign the petition, every signature helps and when we reach our target it shall be sent to Games Workshop and they shall see all your signatures telling them why they should bring Chaos Dwarfs back and how big a fanbase they have

Thank you

James Cooke

Grimstonefire:

I think the key thing you need to do is to print this out and post it specifically to Rick Priestley.  He is one of the key people who will ultimately decide whether we get a stand alone list.:wink:

Don’t send it electronically though, he will ignore it.

Murdock129:

I plan too (Not to mention when I downloaded the petition to a file I found it had 40 signitures but the site is only showing 15)

Willmark:

Might just be showing the last 15 ten.

Murdock129:

That could be it, and thanks for the advice guys (and your signatures if you put them on lol)

Shakhorth:

Never hurts to try.

/signed

Murdock129:

Thank you, massively appreciated, maybe they’ll listen this time :slight_smile:

AGPO:

It has been tried many times before, but regardless I’ll sign.

rick1975:

I have scored and I put the link of petition in my signature

KramDratta:

Also signed petition

rick1975:

In my little … I tried to alert users of the forum GwTilea in Italy. I wrote the petition in each community of Warhammer Fantasy.

I hope that many may sign this petition

Murdock129:

And we’re at 76 signitures

Massive thanks to everyone who signed, we’ll be at 100 real soon

Baggronor:

Signed. Go go!! :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Da Crusha:

well, I signed.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Murdock129:

Only nine more signatures and we’re in double figures

Nicodemus:

Signed… thanks for getting the ball rolling

Dhark:

I’m in, too. And now I’m trying to convince my girlfriend to sign there, too. :wink:

Thanks for starting this!

Henroth:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/ChaosDwarfsReturn/

I believe if enough interest is shown in the Chaos Dwarfs then there is a good chance that Games Workshop might begin work on a new Chaos Dwarf army book and miniatures line.

So please sign the petition, every signature helps and when we reach our target it shall be sent to Games Workshop and they shall see all your signatures telling them why they should bring Chaos Dwarfs back and how big a fanbase they have

Thank you

James Cooke

Murdock129
Well, good luck. :( But I don't know if GW...

Ronshank:

This is a good idea but what about a letter chain? As in if everyone wrote a letter explaining why they would like the Chaos Dwarfs to have a list we could drum up alot of attention. We could write up a whole lot of stock standard letters to be written out by hand and sent directly to Rick Priestley. People respond to hand written letters in a way that they just don’t to other forms of media. This is what big activist groups like amnesty international do to keep pressure on so their case dosen’t get forgotten. I might even start drafting some now, it’s been years since I wrote my last one of these in High school. If I do it might be a little while (i’ll have to do a few drafts as my spelling is shocking) but i’ll definately put them up here.

Ps it worked in Shawshank Redemption and it does in real life when you send them regulaurly, so imagine what hundreds of people sending letters in would do, and thats even if some of them only did it now and then.

Grimstonefire:

Ronshank is right, posting Rick (or jervis) a letter to go with each signature would have a lot more impact than just a line with a name on it.

If you are writing a letter Ronshank, I’d suggest focusing it on why he should consider making it a Forge World stand alone book.  I.e. zero shelf space in GW stores, lower production costs, faster lead times from conception, different sculptors meaning it will not impact materially on GW studio sculptors.

It being a successful stand alone FW book I think is the best chance we have of making the crossover to the studio.