[Archive] Brush Slave #4: Do You Feel Lucky?� � Voting Thread

Blue in VT:

:cheers

Howdy all…Its time to Vote on the Fourth installment of the Brush Slave.  The Theme this time was “…Do you Feel Lucky?” so Take a look at the options and pick the best shooter…we have 7 choices this month.  

Voting will run for 5 days…:hat off

Thanks to all who participated!

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Cheers,

Blue

clam:

Thanks for doing this for me Blue. Hopefully I’ll be back one my feet again in a week or two so I can fulfil my obligations to the community.

Awesome entries all round. Thanks to all for making this a,great one.

Could have voted for any of them. Excellent, excellent jobs here. But only had one single vote :frowning:

Obsidian:

Some good stuff guys, well done!

G.2:

My vote has been cast, but this was a tough one. Some really good entrys in the mix.

dncswlf:

Wow judge dredd… haven’t seen him around in a while!!! nice job all… that was a tough one!

inkpwn:

I AM THE LAW! Great work on that one, well all of them but the judge gets my vote :slight_smile:

G.2:

...the judge gets my vote

inkpwn
Yes he is very popular indeed. He does fit the theme very well, as well as being painted very well.

clam:

Slight OT, but in the FAQ thread I’ve asked what people think of shorten the length of the Brush Slave Challenge. Thought about shorten it and run it at a monthly basis like 3-4 weeks for painting and 5 days for voting. So, if you have anything to say about that, please tell.

Should also let you know that we’ll try run BS #5 in time so all can take part in GH XIV. Usually that would be ending end of June, but I’m not a 100% sure, as AC seems a bit belated, and ends in a 3 weeks time. Might cause that GH is first on in July, I’m afraid! Anyone who knows?

clam:

If I have calculated correctly - the 5 days is now up - and we have a clear and deserving winner. Congrats, GRNDL - what a spectacular paint job and BS #5 is now in your hands. Hopefully it won’t take you long to come up with a new theme. We are aiming for a deadline on the 19th of June.

Blue in VT:

If I have calculated correctly - the 5 days is now up - and we have a clear and deserving winner. Congrats, GRNDL - what a spectacular paint job and BS #5 is now in your hands. Hopefully it won't take you long to come up with a new theme. We are aiming for a deadline on the 19th of June.

clam
Excellent work GRNDL!! A well deserved victory for an excellent miniature.

Looking forward to seeing what next months topic will be.

Cheers,

Blue

G.2:

Congrats GRNDL. A very obvious and well desevred win. Well Done! My Quar didn’t even come close.

Now hurry up and pick the next topic/theme, so that I can beat you at thr next Brush Slave (ok, it is not a competition, so I will not try and beat you)…well at least I will try and get 2 votes next time…ha ha ha.

Thorne:

I’m as pleased as punch I got a single vote too ! I even voted for judge dread so the highlight is it wasn’t me too. Well done everyone.