[Archive] Brush Slave #5 - voting

G.2:

I absolutely love this idea…wow!!!

So let me get this right.

1. It has to be a Fantasy mini (not scifi, steampunk, modern etc)

2. It has to be unconverted

3. It has to one, that I believe no-one else will own

4. I have to know where it came from

So basically you are asking me to paint the mini that lives on the very bottom of my lead pile… I LOVE IT!!!

I should give you a slave for coming up with such a brilliant theme.

Abecedar:

Yes! the denizen from the very farthest corner of the box.

and maybe when you Vote, you lay out your guesses for all the other entrants mini’s. definitely not before.

Mind you I’m wondering if I’ll have enough slaves in the bank as since I opened my mouth my confidence level has dropped slightly.

snowblizz:

Mind you I'm wondering if I'll have enough slaves in the bank as since I opened my mouth my confidence level has dropped slightly.

Abecedar

So if I have the *perfect* miniature for this... but it's already painted... though I may have to ask around for some of the info first...:~ I've forgotten.

clam:

Usually, I would not appreciate that BS is restricted to a single genre. BS is meant for those things you are already doing - and might end up with a very few entries. And really see no reason for this limitation, so could we perhaps open that up a bit?

@Abecedar - a small favour:)  Can I ask you to do the  announcement of BS#6 in a new separate thread, please? Deadline should be like 4 weeks, ending on a Sunday.

Abecedar:

Uuum. alright if we just stick to the mystery figure from the bottom of the box as a broader spread? If that sounds a bit better I’ll figure out the "announcement bit.

G.2:

Uuum.  alright if we just stick to the mystery figure from the bottom of the box as a broader spread?  If that sounds a bit better I'll figure out the "announcement bit.

Abecedar
It is still a brilliant theme. AND it keeps everyone happy. It will be nice to paint something right down the bottom of that pile.

Abecedar:

Thanks everyone. Brush Slave 6 has been posted.