[Archive] Brush Slave League - Round 2 announcement

Uncle Fool:

:o Wow I did it. Thanks Clam you’re a star:cheers:cheers

clam:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

- but you might want to remove some of all those

Uncle Fool:

:hat off Thanks Clam I told you I was hopeless with these silly buttons;P:):cheers

clam:

You can’t teach an old dog new tricks, so says - but we just proved them wrong, didn’t we.

Looks good, now :wink:

:cheers

Bolg:

Ok, I did not sleep last night and I am proud to say my 2nd team is ready.

now to get thoise pics send to calm so I can rest eazy this month.

Uncle Fool:

:hat off Wow you’re on a roll Bolg. So feet up for you and I’ve just startred my 1st figure, :o:o Don’t panic, don’t panic AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHx.x

Borador:

Bolg uses Intimidation.

It’s super effective.

Joking aside, well done Bolg! I still haven’t done much more than priming haha.

Bolg:

Hahahahahaaaa (:

Well I needed them for a tournament next week so the time was now.

ryanamandaanna:

dude… I did the same thing last night! I didn’t finish, but I painted from 10 until 4AM and made a ton of progress! :smiley:

clam:

Sounds great, guys - and am looking forward seeing what “the slaves to darkness” have made for us in round #2.

But still 3 weeks left, so plenty of time to paint some more. If not for BSL, then for something else.

A pleasure having you guys on board. Keep up the good work.

Bolg:

@ryanamandaanna I love night sessions of painting/drawing. only the varnish came out a bit to glossy so I need to make better pictures.

Borador:

Good job ryanamandaanna! I might have to do a first layer of something now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Zanko:

I’ve finished my next entry too! :cheers

My main problem is now to decide which models I want to paint next …

I’m afraid that the following entries are quite common. :frowning:

:hashut

Dervish Helldance:

I would like to join this (as I have understood, it is okay to join in a subsequent round).

clam:

You are more than welcome :hat off

You’ll have a small handicap not starting at round 1, of course (as you won’t have any first round result points and will miss out the opportunity of earning your first new team bonus in round two (as round two will be your first team)) - but hey, who cares? - as it’s all about getting your miniatures painted, right? :slight_smile:

Dervish Helldance:

Exactly!

Quick question - if the model has been shown online, but unpainted, is it allowed to be used once painted?

clam:

The “not shown on-line” is a way to make it plausible that you actually have painted them for the league. So yes, no problems having showed it unpainted earlier, but please don’t start a complete WIP diary of your BSL entry - as we like surprises, too :slight_smile:

Dervish Helldance:

Excellent.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

ryanamandaanna:

done and entered! :hat off

furrie:

I started my team today, still needs a lot of work.