[Archive] Brush Slave League - Round 3 announcement

clam:

ROUND 3

Well, round 2 is now well under way and all the hard work is now done - so it’s time to look forward, yet again.

Lead addicts never rest, right - we are always looking for that next fix :smiley:

- but … as the rules says:

“You do NOT have to enter a new team in each round after entering the league, but you are ENCOURAGED to do so.”

So, see this as “encouragement” and let’s start thinking about tactic and strategy and start prepare one of those “new teams” and earn some sweet “bonus points” :slight_smile:

Perhaps we can’t get 16 new teams for round 3, but we could give it a try :wink:

Should you choose a replacement of your current team deadline for entering round 3 will be:

30st April 2012, 11:59 pm CET

coughI think, I got the date right this time :slight_smile:cough

For those of you who enters a new team please make sure that your entry includes:

- A name or title :slight_smile:

and

- a direct link to your picture(s) with the use of a direct URL (without preview or size restrictions). And IMGs are great for presentations, but direct URLs are much better :smiley:

If emailed, please use attachements, not any fancy email sharing feature from your hosting site, please.

Do you want to be a part of this?
Well, if you do it’s quite simple. All it takes is that you make a commitment by posting your name here (so I know how many participants to expect) and start painting your first team (i.e. paint at least 3 themed gaming miniatures).

When you’re done put some effort into making a presentation of your team and then take a look at the rules for: “how to enter”.

You’ll have a disadvantage of a late start of course, but as it’s actually just about getting stuff painted, who cares?

Oh! and keep your entry close - as we like surprises:) Oh, and don’t forget to check all the rules for any other restrictions etc.

List of coaches, with a new teams for round three (New team bonus):

• Lord Aldades
  • Dervish Helldance
  • Mostyn
  • theforgefather
  • Bolg
  • G.2
  • Unzul
  • DAGabriel
  • bas_2312
  • Zanko
  • Clam
  • Warh
  • Furrie

New participants/coaches, with a starter team:

furrie:

Already working on my thirth team and planning my fourth and fith one

DAGabriel:

Same with me, though i will have to cope with 10 days vacation with family and without painting. That hurts!

theforgefather:

have the round 2 results been announced yet?

clam:

Nope, polls run for 10 days so till then, everything is open :slight_smile:

braid beard:

wait, so do i just paint 3 minis and post pics?

furrie:

braid beard
    you sent the pictures to clam.

ryanamandaanna:

Already started my third and fourth teams…

clam:

braid beard
    Yes, more or less. You email/pm me the picture, so they stay unknown till the matches opens. Makes it a bit more exciting, for the people voting, I think.

We have a few more rules (see post #1) - but short: 3 painted humanoid miniatures on proper gaming bases. Photographed to you best standard and PMed/emailed to me before deadline on April 30th.

Zanko:

I’m in again!

The 3rd entry is nearly finished and I’m also working (like many others) on the 4th entry!

The 5th (themed) entry is at the “planning stage”!

:hashut

furrie:

the 3rd is getting there faster than I thought and started on the 5th

clam:

Take it easy guys - or I’ll have to introduce a round 2.5 or 3.5 :wink:

Or maybe I should ask you to do at least 5+ miniatures, instead :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, just kidding - glad hearing that you kept the motivation to do more :slight_smile:

Uncle Fool:

:o They don’t call me Fool for nothing. I’ve just under coated and started painting nine (yes 9), knights errant from my Bretonnian army. I think I’ve lost the plot :P:):):slight_smile:

frostbit3:

i’ll be throwing in my

Bolg:

Darn, I’m behind on my planning…

furrie:

finished my first mini, now the rest

clam:

Behind planning … ?? Know exactly how you feel :wink:

i’ll be throwing in my

frostbit3
    Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Insidious:

Well new member here so I take being down 2 round but lets do this, will actually help me get some fun projects out of the way even if it slows down the work on my CD’s a bit…

So count me in for round 3.

Ugh already a third of the month gone… /cracks whip
    Lets get too it!

edit Just to be clear I am reading the rules / submission entries and wanted to make sure I understand that a team name etc doesn’t have to be created / turned in until you actually submit your entry for this round correct, by posting here that is all that is required as of right now to get myself signed up for this event correct??

furrie:

Well new member here so I take being down 2 round but lets do this, will actually help me get some fun projects out of the way even if it slows down the work on my CD's a bit...

Ugh already a third of the month gone... /cracks whip
    Lets get too it!

*edit* Just to be clear I am reading the rules / submission entries and wanted to make sure I understand that a team name etc doesn't have to be created / turned in until you actually submit your entry for this round correct, by posting here that is all that is required as of right now to get myself signed up for this event correct??

Insidious
    You sign yourself up by sending a team to clam

clam:

Well new member here so I take being down 2 round but lets do this, will actually help me get some fun projects out of the way even if it slows down the work on my CD's a bit...

Insidious
    Yeah, you might have missed first two, but as it's all about painting - who cares :) Welcome aboard!
    *edit* Just to be clear I am reading the rules / submission entries and wanted to make sure I understand that a team name etc doesn't have to be created / turned in until you actually submit your entry for this round correct, by posting here that is all that is required as of right now to get myself signed up for this event correct??

Insidious
    You right. All it takes - for now - is signing up here and start painting (- and that's just because I like to know how many new entries I can expect :)). Team name/title comes when you submit your entry.