[Archive] Brush Slave League Season 2, Round 3 - Announcement - time for voting

clam:

BSL 2 - ROUND 3

We are now well ahead with the new season and for those who are considering joying or do a replacement, here’s the details:

Deadline for entering a new team is:

Saturday the 2nd February 2013, 11:59 pm GMT

For those of you who enters a new team please make sure that your entry includes:

- A name :slight_smile:

and

- a direct link to your pictures with the use of direct URL (without preview or size restrictions). IMGs are great for presentations, but direct URLs are so much better :smiley:

If emailed, please use attachments, not any fancy email sharing feature from your hosting site, please.

Do you want to be a part of this?

Well, if you want to join it’s quite simple. All it takes is that you start painting your first team (i.e. paint at least 3 themed humanoid gaming miniatures).

When you’re done put some effort into making a presentation of your team and then take a look at the rules for: “how to enter”.

You’ll have the disadvantage of a late start of course, but as it’s actually just about getting stuff painted, who cares?

Oh! and keep your entry close - as we like surprises:) - and don’t forget to check all the rules for any other restrictions etc (don’t be scared, they are really quite simple).

List of coaches, with a new teams for our 3rd round (and who qualifies for the new team bonus):

• DAGabriel

• Bolg

• Ryanamandaanna

• Jaeckel

• clam

• Furrie

• Larendard

• Borador

• bas_2312

• Zanko

• Frostbit3

New participants/coaches, with a starter team:

ryanamandaanna:

hoping to start on my unit tonight!

clam:

Just to remind you all that there is 14 days left to do your replacement team :slight_smile:

Borador:

I’ll start tomorrow!

clam:

So, deadline is next weekend, so how is everyone doing?

Myself? I’m 50% done, I think - so should be finished in a night or two - lol :slight_smile:

DAGabriel:

One base to do, hurry guys!

warh:

I sadly can’t make it this round but it gives me some more time for the next round.

Blue in VT:

Wow! This month went so fast! It going to be tough for me but I’ll make a go of it!

Blue

DAGabriel:

Turned mine in. Was touch and go if I could finish the last base because of no painting time today.

Borador:

Finished the painting, just need to touch up the bases a bit. I’ll send my shots in tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing what everyone has painted up for this round.

ryanamandaanna:

Just submitted mine. Yay! :smiley:

Bolg:

done and done (:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

Thanks for your new entries guys - and for the rest, deadlin will be tomorrow on the 2th of February 2013 at 11:59 pm GMT.

Blue in VT:

Great! With one more night I might actually get a team done!

So close…

Blue

clam:

lol - could it be any different :stuck_out_tongue:

Blue in VT:

lol - could it be any different :P

clam
    Apparently not....a day late and a dollar short is the story of my life...;P

Cheers,

Blue

Borador:

Didn’t get around to making pictures yesterday, luckily there is still about 15 hours left so I think I’ll manage to make some in time.

furrie:

My team has been send.

Larendard:

My entry has been sent too - a lot of miniatures this time, i hope it isn’t too much :smiley:

Zanko:

Ready and send! :hat off

:hashut