[Archive] BSL Round 2 - Captain John and Sea Scum vs. Da Dumb Planks

clam:

Captain John and Sea Scum (Clam)

Da Dumb Planks (Bolg)

DAGabriel:

Oh, the hardest until now! But Captain John is winning here even if I love the idea of “Da dumb planks”!

vulcanologist:

Aaaarrrr! The pirates win this one!

Zanko:

Imo the “Pirates” (Painting) have a slight advantage towards the “Planks” (idea and conversion)!

Nonetheless awesome stuff of both! :cheers

:hashut

Mostyn:

There are no flies on either of these. The classic case of two different styles and themes but both really well done and therefore very hard to compare. My love of the old school bugman may have swung it…

Awesome work both of you.

Bolg:

Darn, I face Clam… Congrats dude, this round will be yours (:

clam:

You had to face 1 of the other 17 entrants left, right? :smiley:

- and then, nothing is settled yet. Last, we had more that 40 people stopping by, so plenty of votes left to fight for.

Best of luck, mate - your team is certainly a worthy opponent - and will be hard to beat, just wait and see :slight_smile:

Uncle Fool:

:cheersHey Clam,

that’s my type of lady you have there:yar:P.

:hat offBolg , Love yours too, would have voted for you but I couldn’t ignore the shininess on your planks, but I really love the idea and execution. Oh and Clams entry had a lady with how can I say this? Large … (fill in the gaps).:):slight_smile:

Bolg:

21- 10 thats a won race, I actually thought of voting for you myself, those pirates are stunning!

:hat offBolg , Love yours too, would have voted for you but I couldn’t ignore the shininess on your planks, but I really love the idea and execution. Oh and Clams entry had a lady with how can I say this? Large … (fill in the gaps).:):slight_smile:

Uncle Fool
I used Mat Varnish, but they still came up glossy something I couldnt really fix unfortunately. But next entry I will include boobs to even the odds.

Insidious:

HUZZAH!!! Never not voting for PIRATES!!! YARRR!!!