[Archive] BSL Round 8 - Death from above vs. Backstabbin Command

clam:

Death from above (furrie)

Backstabbin Command (Bolg)

furrie:

backstabbin command is already present under a different name (http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12225) and owner?

clam:

Well this is Bolg’s entry al right, so no harms done here. But I had to reset the other match up. Sorry for the confusion :~

G.2:

I love the skin colour of those hobgoblins. Really nice work

DAGabriel:

Sorry furrie, in this case the better photographer wins. Can`t really say anything about the painting but these seem to be three impressive flying monsters.
@ Bolg: Love them, hope mine come along nearly as neat.

furrie:

Sorry furrie, in this case the better photographer wins. Can`t really say anything about the painting but these seem to be three impressive flying monsters.
@ Bolg: Love them, hope mine come along nearly as neat.

DAGabriel
Yeah I know, its the best I could do with the camera in my phone. I don't have a camera at my disposel at the moment.

Mostyn:

Furrie: I can imagine the amount of work getting those three painting in a month. A fantastic effort although, from one bad photographer to another, the darkness of the photo makes it’s hard to pick out the detail.

Bolg: Great paint job - the only thing I’m not sure about is the white on the stadnard and musician. Not in terms of painting I’m just not convinced they go with the rest of the colours. Very much a personal opinion and still a top quality entry

Bassman:

I love your hobgoblins Blog. Well, I do actually love every 5th edition hobgoblins actually :wink:

I do agree with Mostyn about the banner. The unit needs more color.

Bolg:

@Furrie

I know how frustration it is not having a proper camera. I do hope you share better pics of them on your blog whenever you are up and running again.

@Bassman Mostyn

I’ve painted 30 now, some have shields and I’m still wondering what to paint on them (and the banner) so there will be some design (and color)on it eventually, just looking for the right icon.

Zanko:

Furrie you got my vote!

I like the feeling of your “flying unit” - dark sinister and evil!

Bolg’s guys are great looking - like all your other stuff - but I this time Furrie made it!

:hashut

Blue in VT:

Love these Hobos!

Cheers,

Blue