[Archive] Bull Centaur help

Perturabo:

Once I finish my first block of Warriors, I am thinking of putting together some Bull Centaurs, so I’ve been looking around for ideas and I like the look of the WE great stag.

Does anyone know how big the stag is? If it’s huge I may end up using it for a BC Lord.

Also, any ideas would be a big help.

Cheers.

Xander:

The Stag isn’t very big really, but I think it might be too big for a regular BC. It may work for a Lord though. If money’s not an object, order the lower torsos from the Blood Bowl range. :slight_smile:

Perturabo:

So a BC Lord would be the best use for this then?

If I do end up using this, would you recommend giving him longer arms? I can’t decide whether the arms should be larger, to fit the bull body, or smaller, to fit the Dwarf torso.

Cheers.

cornixt:

If you are doing one that is physically larger than regualr BCs then you should forget about dwarf torsos completely. Use something much larger

AGPO:

There’s a nice picture of a centaur conversion using Grimgor, Archaon’s steed and a black orc head in the WFB chaos collector’s guide. With a beard it would make a great BC lord. The stag is about the same size as Dhrogar (the afore mentioned steed) and could make a good BC lord or even a Taurus or Lamassu. I personally think if you do a bit of work on the horns it would make a very convincing bull. In any case its a large steed model which isn’t a horse, which is helpful for CD conversions.

oboudd:

just use horse legs no heads or tails