[Archive] Bull Centaur hero sculpt

Kera foehunter:

you got me wanting to try to make bull centaurs . maybe one day.

thanks Warplock Monkey

torn:

for looks i would say great weapon, held in both hands, as pretty much everyone has said. thats the pose you have started so you might as well finish it in style.

great scultping work you seem to improve in leaps and bounds with every model you make and they just keep getting better and better!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

cus the old coffers are running low atm, and i need to buy crimo pressies!

WarplockMonkey
Erm... huh?

WarplockMonkey:

A translation just for ishkur -

because my monies are depleted at this moment in time, and i have to purchase christmas presents

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well here he is!

I am really pleased with how the sculpt turned out, i really don’t want to paint him in case i muck up!

And this is the modle that i did today that i hope to sell on e-bay. He is a traditional big-hat, what do you think? Will people bid?

BLOOD AXE:

:hat offWOW!

Totally HAT-Tastic!!! You have awesome talent.

Im green with envy.:h I wish I could do that.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

That CD hero is awesome. Why don’t you use it yourself? :slight_smile:

wallacer:

That looks good so far. Well done :hat off

WarplockMonkey:

Gaaah, i do like him, but i really need the money

Do you think anyone will be interested?

Kera foehunter:

i like the hammer on the bull .Heck i would bid on it if it was on ebay

WarplockMonkey:

Kera -

Just out of interest, how much would you bid?

Is this for the BC or the lord?

Kera foehunter:

15.00 max but i know this is one of a kind .would the shipping be free i would bid more!!! same as if it was painted.this is for the lord.

the bc 20.00

i live in the U S so if you do put it on ebay dont forget the shipping to the US

gIL^:

i would give you 20 british pounds for both,

Kera foehunter:

see warplock monkey look at the bid now!!

i been out bidded

username:

those look GREAT!!! and gIL’s signature is friggin AWESOME!!!

torn:

the only thing with making conversions to sell on ebay is that they generally dont go for much if the base model is plastic rather than metal. i think it will do better as well if it is painted in traditional colours as well.

WarplockMonkey:

He would do better if he was painted?

I was always told that a model would sell better unpainted, then the buyer can still make the model his/her own

If i painted it how much would i get you think?

And as for the BC, hmmmm i dunno, i wish i could cast them and i make a whole unit!

Could anyone help me out? Does anyone have a casting machine?

cornixt:

You don’t really need a casting machine for simple casts. There are companies that will do casts for you but it can be expensive.

Gil’s sig may be awesome but it is needlessly large and distracting. A link to it in the Off-topic forum would be more suitable.

wallacer:

Gil's sig may be awesome but it is needlessly large and distracting.�

cornixt
It would be interesting to know what effect it has on people with dial up modems.

gIL^:

tbh feel lucky i didnt put in my 25 mb version :D,

i think its fine, its amusing more people than annoying if i get a few complaints then ill take it off but im not breaking any rules, if you use 56k, why do you exist?

i could always change it for somit massive!!! :open_mouth:

Khan!:

Hmm, well both sculpts are awesome. Personally I would probably pay for a unit of bull centaurs like that, but I don’t know if I would buy the hero (not cuz it’s not good - cuz seriously I think it’s amazing, just that I wouldn’t use it). I don’t really know what things go for as far as ebay is concerned (I have never used ebay). However, I hope that you sell it successfully for a substantial sum and go on both to buy christmas presents and make many more models of similar quality!