[Archive] Bull Centaur hero sculpt

Ghrask Dragh:

That sculpt turned out great Warplock, :cheers

You should definetly get some interest on eBay. If you were to do more Bull-Centaurs though I would try to put abit more shape into the legs, I will try to get some pics up with what I mean but I am extremely bad with computers so it might take a while. Keep on sculpting, you will be better than all of us by the time your 18. :hat off

i think its fine, its amusing more people than annoying if i get a few complaints then ill take it off but im not breaking any rules, if you use 56k, why do you exist?

gIL^
sorry gIL^, from the rules thread in the Website news section -
Signatures and Avatars:

* Signatures and Avatars may not contain offensive words or images.

* Animated GIF’s in signatures are not permitted.
It’s only fair everyone should have to follow the same rules, for the record I did love it the first time I watched it :smiley:

AGPO:

I personally don’t think gIL^'s sig does any harm, and I find it funnier the more often I see it. If these sigs get to be a problem then by all means we should dispose of them but in this case it does a lot more good then harm

WarplockMonkey:

Go on! Let the poor guy have his sig! It has given us all entertainment hasnt it?

Thankyou for all your positive comments. It has been this forum, and you guys, who have given me the inspitration, encouragement and the much needed kick in the rs to do these sculpts! I hadnt even touched green stuff before i came onto the forum (in may methinks), and now i dont even have to buy any character models!:cheers

My next project is to sculpt a whole unit of these bad boys, with that guy as the champ! I have already done some concepts (on the back of a phisics test:P) so i have a basic idea of what i want.

If anybody has acess to a casting machine in britain, or somewhere where the postage isnt too great, that could cast some of my bull bodies, i would be much obliged. I would pay of corse, but i think it would be easier than going to a big company for two or three casts.

I will post up the link when my lord is up on ebay! It will be on the british one, but i dont mind shipping to other countrys

May your beards grow long and curly in the name of hashut!(sorry kera i dint think of you at the time :P)

Warplock

Kera foehunter:

WELL i see how you are. well good luck with it warplock

AGPO:

YOU HADN’T TOUCHED GREENSTUFF BEFORE MAY?!?!?!?! Jesus I thought you’d been sculpting for years. Well, at least that gives me the inspiration to get started I guess

WarplockMonkey:

Well, id used it to fill gaps and stuff, but no modelling anyway.

My first ever sculpt was that CD for the 2nd golden hat!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Whoa, I think we agree then that you truly are a natural sculptor. :hat off

Kera foehunter:

wow that great skills you have .i bet chuck norris is doing the work then.

WarplockMonkey:

Well, i have finished my standard bearer

I am quite pleased with the sculpt, but i dont think it is as good as my first one!

Next, the musican!

BLOOD AXE:

I’m green :h with ENVY! Great stuff!!!

Ghrask Dragh:

Excellent! :hat off

I think the fire coming from the defiler head looks awesome and the bull legs and body look like they have alot more shape to them, and better than the hero Bull IMO. I think the Dwarf torso could do with a little more detail, the face is fantastic, the axes on the banner were a stroke of genius and the overall pose is perfect.

What did you use for the banners?

Keep sculpting the bulls like that!

:cheers

WarplockMonkey:

Ghrask Dragh -

I used note paper soaked in super glue, it was bloody fiddly, i must have stuck my fingers together about 3 times!:stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, how do you change the thread name? I think it would be fitting since im concentrating on the unit now!

Ghrask Dragh:

Btw, how do you change the thread name? I think it would be fitting since im concentrating on the unit now!

Warplock
You should be able to change it where it says 'Post Subject:' above the smileys when you add a reply.
Thanks for the tip with the banners, I'll let you know how many times I stick my fingers together! :cheers

Kera foehunter:

I think the bull centar is alot smoother on this one and i love his face (he a real cutie)

AGPO:

Thats cool, are you going to add armour to his back?

Canix:

Excellent stuff :hat off

The BC are great ,nice take on them it seems to be the figure most would like to try to sculpt but have difficulties with, good luck with the auction on hero:hat

Kera foehunter:

Warplock what did you use for the banner ribbons??

WarplockMonkey:

I used note paper soaked in super glue, it was bloody fiddly, i must have stuck my fingers together about 3 times!

WarplockMonkey
Tut tut kera, how un-observant of you! :P

Kera foehunter:

Well i was having one of them day .I broke my glasses.

so i had to squeent to read. But i like the ribbions warplock

thank you

Pyro Stick:

IMO i think the bull bodies are way too bulky in comparison to the CD torsos. They are impressive considering you sculpted them from scratch though.