[Archive] Bull centaurs(2)

asheira:

I made 1 already for my bull centaur Lord using a spider rider body, the grudge pony, a GS beard, and a helm i made out of GS.

…I hate it though.

(only reason i did it was because i had no use for the spider riders from BFSP or a use for the grudge pony.)

My conversion idea is to use Chaos Marauder horsemen using the marauder uper body of the marauder horsemen on the horse body.

And of corse i’m gonna make the beard as well.

GRNDL:

It definitely sounds like an ambitious project though! Can you post some pics? If you don’t like it, perhaps its wise to get some feedback on things?

Grimstonefire:

That sounds… interesting.  A bullspidercentaur!

You might want to chop some off the legs of the horse, to scale it down a little.

Some people here have tried boar centaurs, but thinking about it that could work if you extended the legs on a boar?  I haven’t seen anyone here do that yet, they tend to leave the legs alone.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

If you want to use a marauder horsemen body and the horse of same for the conversion, you could just as well take the shortcut and convert a Centigor…?

asheira:

That sounds... interesting.  A bullspidercentaur!

You might want to chop some off the legs of the horse, to scale it down a little.

Some people here have tried boar centaurs, but thinking about it that could work if you extended the legs on a boar?  I haven't seen anyone here do that yet, they tend to leave the legs alone.

Grimstonefire
i meant the the goblin on the spider, not the spider itself (sorry if i confused you)

asheira:

If you want to use a marauder horsemen body and the horse of same for the conversion, you could just as well take the shortcut and convert a Centigor...?

Ishkur Cinderhat
I thought about that, but i realy like the marauder look.
(i also use Dogs of War Norse marauders as a rare choice:D)

Kera foehunter:

I used the spider riders (forest goblins ) as pygmy hobgoblins.