[Archive] Bull Centaurs(3)

ErsatzGnomes:

In the absence of being able to use Bull Centaur bodies (the actual horse-ish part) unless someone has a stockpile of them that they’re looking to help a person out with on the hookup nudge, what have people been using to make bull centaurs since the chaos dwarf line hasn’t exactly been available for quite some time now?

I just started getting in to chaos dwarfs last night and spent a few hours making a faux codex today out (compiled GT FAQ, mini-list from ravenous hordes, a hand-typed orcs/hobs statline/info from the new orcs and gobbos book, and the 4 lore spell lists from the core rulebook) and I was wanting to see about making the centaurs since there are already some great conversion instructions and ideas for the other units. Sadly though, I have no old bull centaur bodies, nor do I know where to get them without just buying an old bull centaur for $50+.

Ingrown:

The pony from the BFSP box does well, ive started one but it’ll be a while befor its finished, this is the idea of someone else on this forum though, i cant take the credit

cornixt:

GW still sell the Bull Centaur Blood Bowl player for $17 US. A bit expensive, and the actual bull parts will probably be available again later this year.

ErsatzGnomes:

are they re-releasing the bulls or something?

cornixt:

Half of the bitz are unavailable at the moment. Once they sort themselves out there will be most of it back again

Willmark:

I’ve got 12 left sides I’d sell (GW really screwed up my order!) so if you can find some right sides you’d be in business.

w3rm:

I would just ue boar bodies(pretty sure you can buy the bitz at Gw) and Bo bodies and great weapons:P