[Archive] Bull Centaurs "Being Worked on"

Vogon:

A couple of weeks ago I sent an email in to Forge World and yesterday i got the following reply.

Hi there.

The Bull Centaurs are being worked on at the moment but we are not sure when they will be released. Currently we don�?Tt have a schedule for the K�?Tdai unfortunately, sorry.

Thanks

Tris Buckroyd
Good news on the Bull Centaurs but I guess that converting for the K’daai is the way to go for now.

Have Fun

Vogon

Ragnarov:

Good news! :cheers

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Bassman:

At least we know the base size for the Kdaii destroyer. We will know the base size for centaurs, once for all, when they will be released… just need to know base size for Kdaiis… :slight_smile:

Time of Madness:

Base size for the centaurs is 50mm.

Time of Madness

Vogon:

Really? I hope the models come out a bit bigger than the current once then. They look lost on a 50mm square base.

Until they do come out I’ll stick to 40mm they at least look sensible on them.

Cheers

Vogon

Parish:

juste an awesome news ! cheers mate !

Hope they won’t take to much time to release them !

Sweet dreams … !

Time of Madness:

Really?  I hope the models come out a bit bigger than the current once then.  They look lost on a 50mm square base.
Vogon

Vogon
Everything Forge World does is "big". I've been told to look at the bull centaur artwork in the new book for how they want them to look
Time of Madness

theforgefather:

at least FW have hinted towards bull centaurs, even if they are still being worked on.