[Archive] Bull Golem Concept Art (new)

Revlid:

Alright, ended doing this on the four-hour coach journey back from Bletchley Park. It is, essentially, art of what I would imagine to be on a Bull Golem sprue. Much easier than drawing it all together.

Alternatively, you can imagine it to be the very obscure blueprints sent out to Dawi Zharr Arcane Engineers.

And then I messed around with it a bunch of times!

^My personal favourite.

Kera foehunter:

Wow thats cool i like the last one too it look like a blue print of the bull golem

Grimstonefire:

I think the pilot would look a lot better if he were standing up. A little like Ripley in Aliens.

The knees and elbows don’t quite feel right. Maybe they need either some optional armour, or something to protect the joins?

Revlid:

I think the pilot would look a lot better if he were standing up.��A little like Ripley in Aliens.

Grimstonefire
I agree.
The knees and elbows don't quite feel right.��Maybe they need either some optional armour, or something to protect the joins?

Grimstonefire
I was thinking of adding some scalemail and/or leather drapey-things as optional addons, along with some pauldrony-things for the joints.

51la5:

That is a great design I top my hat to you :hat off

Do you plan on building it or will it stay a drawing.

Pyro Stick:

The knees and elbows don't quite feel right. Maybe they need either some optional armour, or something to protect the joins?

Grimstonefire
I was thinking of adding some scalemail and/or leather drapey-things as optional addons, along with some pauldrony-things for the joints.

Revlid
Covering the legs in chainmail/scalemale would look good. Maybe add a few skulls on chains?

Khaosbeardling:

I completely love this copcept design! I urge you to try and make one of these puppies. Hats off my friend!:hat off

Xander:

Hey, pretty sweet! Now to construct it!

AGPO:

Is there any background for a “Bull Golem” official or otherwise?

cornixt:

I guess it is meant to be a [[Kollossus]]

Revlid:

I guess it is meant to be a Kollossus

cornixt
Or it's meant to be a Bull Golem. :hat off

Kera foehunter:

Well lets see you build it.Pluss he need a cup holder.

Khaosbeardling:

All-mighty cup-holder of HASHUT!!! I love it, add it now please.