[Archive] bullcentaurs

grom:

cheapest idea - to make use of bfsp ponny… I cleared one and when I look at rest I’m going mad and start to think that would be better if I would cast this one…

ErsatzGnomes:

wow, you did a lot of work cleaning that considering all of the nonsense that is on a bfsp pony…

props good sir

Kera foehunter:

I love little pony.Great job on the pony. you did a great job cleaning it up!! can’t wait to see it done

grom:

I love little pony.Great job on the pony. you did a great job cleaning it up!! can't wait to see it done

Kera foehunter
I love my lil pony too ;)

asheira:

…wow i had the same idea, but I didn’t clear it as well

Xander:

Excellent work removing the junk. Now let’s see that conversion! :stuck_out_tongue:

grom:

Excellent work removing the junk. Now let's see that conversion! :P

Xander
hmmm... well, i'm afraid to remove junk from rest (afraid of cutting myself badly)... so I decided to cast it :hashut

asheira:

good idea, casting is good!

Vexxus:

Great idea and execution, can hardly wait to see the finished product!

Kudos Grom!

grom:

good idea, casting is good!

asheira
casting is good, casting is the way... it proctect us from knive, which will har m us...

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Wow, this looks very cool. When you have made the mould, post a picture of it. I’m curious how you will solve it technically (it is doable, but seems to me to be a rather complicated two- or three-part mould).

AGPO:

Wish I could cast, but I ned a cash, time and space efficient method which won’t stink up the house (my family are fussy about that type of thing) and there aren’t all that many on the market

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Well resin and silicone are totally odorless. Unless you stick your nose into it, but even then it’s not bad.

superfella:

I agree that this would be a really cheap idea (i considered it myself)

But once id removed the head and placed a CD torso converted as per the video tutorial, i thought it looked a bit too small, especially when placed on a cavalry base.

So i never got round to finishing it and figured id wait till inspiration hit me again. However, im still sadly without said inspiration!

How do you find it looks, size-wise?

Kera foehunter:

grom need more pictures to feed my craving of this bull centaur

w3rm:

Bull Cenatur!!! I luv it but i would use baor bodies and black orcs bodies and head IMO