[Archive] Bunderbluss Car?

Skitter-Smash:

So way back there was rumor of a Bunderbluss transport carraige for the Iron Deamon. Just curious as to weither that was scrapped or I’ve just been blind and havent seen anyone mention it since the book was released…

Any help would be appriciated…

Astrogothic:

I think you can still put a unit of blunderbussers on a steam carriage.

Skitter-Smash:

Can anyone with a book confirm this? and if so what are the rules regarding this?

fonejaker:

Can anyone with a book confirm this? and if so what are the rules regarding this?

Skitter-Smash
As far as i know, the idea was made up on the forums, (iron demon are basicly what they use to move stuff around in the mines with, not transports)

Grimstonefire:

It was not made up, I was told it by Mark Bedford…

Obviously that plan was scrapped. You cannot mount units on anything.

Skitter-Smash:

Awww thats a damn shame…well i guess that just means we need to work as a forumn and make a new rules thread for additional CD train cars!

Starting with the Bunderbluss transport/tower car!

Anyone in favor of helping seeing as I dont have the book yet Ill need a little advice on stats and such from those who have the book until i get one!

Thoughts?

aka_mythos:

That is a shame. If I remember… wasn’t it a backwards way to justify making CD infantry… its apparently changed, but that at the time, WF weren’t suppose to do infantry units but they could do models for riding war machines.

A CD Iron daemon/warwagon sure would make a fun conversion.