[Archive] C.D. Figure (look alike)

Kera foehunter:

*Kera looks up to Sojorn im only 5’ lol

me too i dont need a beard.

Snotling:

that’s the problem, the most humans don’t look like dwarfs. i could say, every of my dwarfs look like me as a dwarf… just with a beard and a mask… really, under their masks, they have exacly the same eyes as i :hat off

i would say, in this contest… no, in this “theme-painting-community-project”, you could take every race you want. but you two as female CDs would be cool :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

If anyone owes us a self done figure it you !!! When was your last posted figures done .Snotling??? so are you the one starting a theme-painting-community Project.

Grish:

What’s wrong with looking good or having your life about that? Stop judging models!

Willmark:

*Kera looks up to Sojorn im only 5' lol
me too i dont need a beard.

Kera foehunter
I'm thinking I'll skip the beard on ANY women I run into, online or otherwise.

speedygogo:

I think it would be a fun idea provide that we didn’t have beards. Characitures would work. I see myself more like a hobgoblin/common goblin though.

Snotling:

well, it begins ^^

i made my mini here https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/8158 and now it is your turn. are you an elf? a human or dwarf? or a lizardman? think about it and then build it, it’s fun :hat off

Filipicusius:

Valten looks a bit like me, only that i got more muscles :rolleyes:

Hashut’s Blessing:

speedygogo, don;t be racist. I’d have to include a beard or it wouldn;t be me. As for the mention of not having beards like the CDs, I do when it gets long… Sojourn nd Kera, no worries, 5’6" here :wink: As I said, I could pass as a half dwarf. When i got time (as in not seeing my girlfirend) I may try this… MAY. Actually, I DO have a human body… I should be able to do this far more easily…

Kera, you said about doing a model of one of the other members. Do you mean based on what you think of them or based on a picture of them? Might be interesting to see a model of what others think of me :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

No sweety!! How some one else would see you the way they think you would be as a chaos dwarf would be more fun .

Hashut’s Blessing:

Ah, sounds cool to me. Well, if anyone is willing to try that with me, I’m up for it :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

i in to  maybe we should start a new thead to see who else are in

zorn sabretooth:

i’m actually a bull centaur

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

are you an elf? a human or dwarf? or a lizardman? think about it and then build it, it's fun :hat off

Snotling
i hope i'm a human but my armys no druchii :( orc :( gobbo :( lizza :( oh well i can alway's paint my self green and shout waaagh at people

Kera foehunter:

Wow now that would be cool !!!

Willmark:

Hmmm I hope I’m not a an Ogre!

Of course in the morning I’m about as lethargic as a lizardman…

furrie:

I might make a beastmen that looks like me :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

Furrie you make a cool beast man as per your photo.

Vasquez:

Well… I cannot find A CD-figure that would be me… but if I was a GW figure, it would probably be the female Catachan that looks like Vasquez from the Aliens movie :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Aliens>:

Hudson: "Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?"

Vaquez: "No, have you?"

Love that part. In fact the whole movie pretty much kicks ass.